In need of help! SDIO Wifi related

Guest fUNKUS

If anyone has a HTC Prophet please contect me with these registry settings, they will be very small and easy to find. i can easily explain how to find them.

The Registry Settings:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ Drivers\SDCARD\HostController\xxx\xxx (all details from SDCARD would be best)

If i can get these maybe i can get my MDA Compact II working on wifi, T-mobile exclude this in their rom so i cant use a WiFi SDIO! The prophet is the only HTC that uses the same texas instruments processor and card reader so its the only pone that might use the same .dll and reg settings.

Thanks in advance

fUNKUS

PS: If i manage this i will create a web-site dedicated to getting MDA Compact II working on SDIO Wifi

POST EDITED PER FORUM RULES

Edited by fUNKUS

Guest netimpact
If anyone has a HTC Prophet please contect me with these registry settings, they will be very small and easy to find. i can easily explain how to find them.

The Registry Settings:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ Drivers\SDCARD\HostController\xxx\xxx (all details from SDCARD would be best)

If i can get these maybe i can get my MDA Compact II working on wifi, T-mobile exclude this in their rom so i cant use a WiFi SDIO! The prophet is the only HTC that uses the same texas instruments processor and card reader so its the only pone that might use the same .dll and reg settings.

Thanks in advance

fUNKUS

PS: If i manage this i will create a web-site dedicated to getting MDA Compact II working on SDIO Wifi

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am using Dopod 818 pro but I have searched the whole device, there isn't any hsdcard.dll

IN HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ Drivers\SDCARD\ there isn't any HostController folder. Only ClientDrivers.

Hmm now thats interesting, this device is identical to mine but with built in wifi (and the usual minute differences in keys, and colours) So maybe i should see if i can get me one of these. Can you get them on contract?

Its almost a pity it has built in wifi cos that means noone will have used an SDIO with it and its the only other device that uses this processor and sdio slot.

Do you think i can have the details from Clientdrivers anyway, they may be the ones i need (as the 'hostcontroller' folder was in WM 2003 and may be renamed) I'm pretty sure i can adjust the PNP ID's to direct the drivers towards the card. Then perhaps i will have half the puzzle.

Thanks in advance

fUNKUS

EDITED PER FORUM RULES

Edited by fUNKUS

Guest pisquee

Hey guys, not sure how copying files from a device and sending them to other people on the net goes down with the whole copywrite laws, but i am sure it ain't allowed by them, or forum rules.