- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

hennapod

hennapod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
A few minutes ago I wanted to look at a note I had taken and noticed that everything in "storage" had been wiped. Nothing was there at all. I decided to do a soft reset, hoping that it would shake the cobwebs out and wake it up a bit.

When the home screen appears, it has a dialog box on it with "Connection Flash Manager" in the blue header. "Saved data is corrupted, System will erase all data to fix this error!" And there is a choice of "yes" or "no" (even though no question is actually asked!). I pressed "no" and nothing happens. The message stays. I can't select anything else, go into the today menu, nothing.

So I tried another soft reset. Same message appears. I tried "yes" this time but again nothing happens. The message stays. After a few soft resets I have tried everything but nothing gets rid of the message. I'm stuck!

I'm loath to do a hard reset before I've exhausted all other options but I've run out of ideas...

Thanks for any help.

Philips Savvy, Sony J5, Siemens SL42e, SPV, SPV E200, SPV M2000, SPV M3100, HTC Touch Dual.

Pondrew

Pondrew

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,404 posts
  • Devices:MDA Vario II
I'm sorry to say it sounds like your Blue Angel's flash storage has become corrupt. Seems to me the only possible solution would be a hard reset and, if the problem is hardware related, even that might not help. Sorry ;)

Let us know how you get on...

Chimpanzee

Chimpanzee

Chimpanzee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch Pro
This topic is very old. Since it was posted, has anyone come up with a way of getting the data back when this happens?

Sorry if this is already been answered. This was the only related topic that came up when i did a search.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users