Do you take photos of people without them knowing?

Guest Laser_iCE

Guest Laser_iCE

Plain and simple. I've found myself doing it whenever I find who I think could be "the one"... I'll always find a way to do it, but then I think -- am I the only one? Of course I don't go too far with it, it's usually when I'm on the train and a couple of seats away... But sometimes you don't want to let go of the memory of that face...

So, in all privacy -- you don't have to reply if you don't want to ;) But, do YOU do it?

Also, have you ever caught someone doing it? Personally, I have, but they were just friends and so it didn't bother me too much... But people can be very very sneaky...

Did it once... in a amusment park.

I saw a girl that made me say YAY!!!!

snapped a photo of her. and then one of my friends snatched the camera from my hands and ran over to her.... "Look what he did!!" :oops:

embarresed me a bit but ran in to her a hour later and she smiled at me sweatly so wasn't that bad ;)

Pigo

Guest Disco Stu

Virgin Cross Country takes a cigarette break at Sheffield station. I was stood on the platform getting my nicotine fix, texting a mate and there's this girl stood a few yards away. She's making a call with her back to me. Jeans are half-way down her legs - young people these days, I dunno ! :roll:

So of course I took the bum pic and MMSed it to my mate with a comment about the scenery in South Yorkshire. Then I noticed the incredulous look on the other girl to my left who had sussed out what I was up to. :oops:

I got back on the train feeling like a right pervert and vowed never to do it again.

Guest w411y
Virgin Cross Country takes a cigarette break at Sheffield station. I was stood on the platform getting my nicotine fix, texting a mate and there's this girl stood a few yards away. She's making a call with her back to me. Jeans are half-way down her legs - young people these days, I dunno !  :roll:

So of course I took the bum pic and MMSed it to my mate with a comment about the scenery in South Yorkshire. Then I noticed the incredulous look on the other girl to my left who had sussed out what I was up to.  :oops:

I got back on the train feeling like a right pervert and vowed never to do it again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh gutted!

Orange text me that i have 30 free MMS's so I have no constructive way of using them so I have been taking pics of random people and MMSing them to random numbers off other mates phones. Some responses are so funny.

Its obvious other people do it too because as I was sitting on the train when somebody bluetoothed a picure of me sitting on the train. I then spent the next 10minutes peeping through the gap in the chair and around the train trying to see who it was. Bet they had a right laugh watching me do that

Virgin Cross Country takes a cigarette break at Sheffield station. I was stood on the platform getting my nicotine fix, texting a mate and there's this girl stood a few yards away. She's making a call with her back to me. Jeans are half-way down her legs - young people these days, I dunno !  :roll:

So of course I took the bum pic and MMSed it to my mate with a comment about the scenery in South Yorkshire. Then I noticed the incredulous look on the other girl to my left who had sussed out what I was up to.  :oops:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL

oh you perv!!! your on the wanted list on the virgin trains - yeh - i saw your pic in the buffet shop LOL

make sure i wont bend over ;)

im always tempted to sit near some hot chick - have done before, especially when im upgraded to first class for free (sweet) but i never do. maybe i should? lol

the thing you have to remember with women is that they dont care if you take a pic or not - as long as you take a pic of them they think they are hot and well - think they are all that lol ;)

Edited by Tech

Guest Laser_iCE
[...]

Its obvious other people do it too because as I was sitting on the train when somebody bluetoothed a picure of me sitting on the train. I then spent the next 10minutes peeping through the gap in the chair and around the train trying to see who it was. Bet they had a right laugh watching me do that

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ROFL. That is probably the funniest thing EVER. Hahaha, that's quite possibly one of the greatest things I've ever heard.

/me waits for Monday when he's on the train again.

I tend to just hang my camera between my legs sort of thing, holding onto it with both hands and slowly take a picture ;x Never actually held my phone up and taken a photo of some random, though.

HAHAHAAHHAA

LMAO..... Thought I was one of the few with an embarresing story ;)

must say getting a picture of yourself sent to you is really funny!!!!!!

Pigo

Guest Laser_iCE

The results so far for this poll are somewhat encouraging ... 9 have so far said "Yes", while another 8 have said "No". I think it sort of comes down to whether or not you would like to be photographed without your permission and knowledge of the event... Hell, I don't care ;) I must be pretty interesting to look at ;)

Guest Drewtech

Yes, but not with a camera phone. Photography is my hobby and I sometimes indulge in street photography. If people know they are being photographed then you lose the picture.

Photographers have always done this but they are not covert about it since they usually ahve a great big camera around their necks. Camera phones are a little more covert.

Guest nevawlkalone
Oh gutted!

Orange text me that i have 30 free MMS's so I have no constructive way of using them so I have been taking pics of random people and MMSing them to random numbers off other mates phones. Some responses are so funny.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

did this to a chap on the train once...but he figured out it was me...and did the same back with the text "gotcha" slapped accross the bottom....was not impressed...loll...thought id got him on the sly....

Guest adchaffey

Lads, you're missing out on a faultproof way of snapping the ladies without them ever knowing. What one of my mates does is gives one of us the camera, then goes and stands near the girl in the club with the shortest skirt you've ever seen. We then take a picture of him, carefuly framing the picture to get the scenery in if you know what i mean!

I'm not saying I condone his antics, or girls wearing such skimpy outfits..... well actually I am! The results are so funny to look at the day after (once you're over your hangover!)

Guest Laser_iCE
now that's just disgusting!!!! :x

AWFULL!!! :x

horrible :x

not nice even!!!! :x

could you send me some of those pic's  ;)

Pigo

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl.

No matter what, I don't think I would ever upload any of my pictures to the internet... I'm more than happy to show them to people on my phone, but it's just knowing that anyone can do as they please with the pictures.... Makes me feel a bit iffy, even though I don't know the person.

Guest James

O DEAR! :/

Lads, you're missing out on a faultproof way of snapping the ladies without them ever knowing. What one of my mates does is gives one of us the camera, then goes and stands near the girl in the club with the shortest skirt you've ever seen. We then take a picture of him, carefuly framing the picture to get the scenery in if you know what i mean!

I'm not saying I condone his antics, or girls wearing such skimpy outfits..... well actually I am! The results are so funny to look at the day after (once you're over your hangover!)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest adchaffey
O DEAR! :/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To be honest this only happened once, and was a drunken spur of the moment idea! I'm desperatly trying to dig myself out of a hole here!!

And the award for most embarrasing post goes to.....

Guest Disco Stu

Thanks for deflecting attention away from my own shameful incident, though I'd be more embarrassed about the Bryan Adams if I were you ;)

Guest adchaffey

I was actually going to mention that! As I read my post I noticed that was on there, and yes it is more embarassing than my post! My girlfriend downloaded the Bryan Adams greatest hits album and managed to clock up a whole 30 tracks in media player!

Just in case you don't beleive me (which you probably won't!) you can check my last.fm profile and find there will be no more bryan adams listed in there (he says as he checks his profile for any more embarasing tracks)!!

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Ok.... so lets keep this clean for the kids guys ;p

Also i think we're waaaaaay far enough off topic to warrany moving the thread to the appropriate forum ;p