A2DP For Universal Is Here!

Guest skimber

Guest Jasonkruys

In the article linked it states "Obviously, there was not a hardware reason for HTC's decision to withhold A2DP from the initial AKU 2.0 updates (like for i-mate's JasJar)"

Am I reading this right, in that they are suggesting there is a hardware limitation that prevents the JasJar from using A2DP?

If so, am I being completely stupid in thinking the JasJar is an HTC Universal?

What gives?

Guest Confucious
"Obviously, there was not a hardware reason for HTC's decision to withhold A2DP from the initial AKU 2.0 updates (like for i-mate's JasJar)"

What part of the word not don't you understand?

The JasJar is a Universal.

Edited by Confucious

Guest Jasonkruys

Ahhhh....my apologies, even after quoting it, and re-reading it, I read it wrong (didnt see not)

Thanks confucious, as blunt as ever ;)

Guest belfast-biker
Has anybody tried this rom on a non-qtech universal? Is that possible? and if so would there be any side effects?

Works a treat. Bluetooth Stereo, Bluetooth Remote Control, Push Email.

This is what WM5 should have been from the start.

And I didn't even have to go and sort out my own exchange server - 4smartphone.net provide exactly what I need for $6.99 a month, with 15 days free trial, and I've needed their support a few times now and they've been stunning. Simply STUNNING - and I'm not even paying them as of yet.

Over the Air syncing of my emails, tasks, calendar, contacts between Outlook, Outlook Web and Jasjar.

Fan-bloody-tastic.