Motorola-Q popping up on TV

Guest nickcornaglia

Guest nickcornaglia

The Motorola-Q is definitely getting closer. I was flipping channels this morning and it just showed up on the Today Show. The lady was rushing the guy a bit as it was his last offering, so not alot was said. I cut off the last 3 seconds by mistake...it was just him talking about how thin it is saying it "doesn't even dent your suit pocket". Then she cut him off for commercials.

Guest Metoo

check out this one

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That thing looks slow. The lag between button presses and menus appearing, the time taken to start a new text message, and the ever present spinning wheel make it look much less responsive than my Wizard.

Guest smeg36

Your Wizard also has a full production ROM on it. That video is from a while ago. The Q has no doubt got many ROM fixed and updates since then, as well as hardware revisions. I'm looking forward to trying to the Q out, and have high expectations for it. It can't be long now!

Guest Metoo
Your Wizard also has a full production ROM on it.  That video is from a while ago.  The Q has no doubt got many ROM fixed and updates since then, as well as hardware revisions.  I'm looking forward to trying to the Q out, and have high expectations for it.  It can't be long now!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Judging from the products Motorola has put out in the past, I wouldn't be so sure ;)

Guest kaplanfx

Looks decent, the real killer is the screen resolution. My spartphone is smaller but seems to have a much better screen. I think that thing is 240x240 which is just waaay to small for a WM5 IMHO.

-Kap

Guest smeg36

Well, Moto seems to have learned from their past mistake of rushing products to market and really took their time with the Q. If I'm not mistaken the screen is actually a landscape 240x320, not square 240x240. Unless they changed it in one of their recent hardware revisions. I'm hoping for the landscape rectangular 240x320.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.