HP iPaq rw6800 series

Guest fluffcat1

Guest fluffcat1

Looking at the specs for this device there are 2 versions, the 6818 without wifi, and the 6828 with wifi.

http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quicksp.../12430_div.HTML

Anyone any ideas on the manufacturer? If it is an XDA Atom rebadged, some say it's made by Quanta not HTC - but based on HP's longstanding relationship with HTC in pocket PC's I doubt that, although the built in FM radio does seem very un-HTC like.

Please don't just quote msmoblies / engadget etc, I can google for them myself - I'm after first hand hard facts or official links here please :-)

Richard

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

just bought the HP rw6815 here in Switzerland as it just came out.

I have to say I LOVE IT. It is a very fast and very small powerfull baby. I dont need UMTS as Edge comes close and I have fix data plan anyway. Very strong battery. The unit is also very well built and handy.

I highly recommend it

• 2 months later...
Guest bikekowal
just bought the HP rw6815 here in Switzerland as it just came out.

I have to say I LOVE IT. It is a very fast and very small powerfull baby. I dont need UMTS as Edge comes close and I have fix data plan anyway. Very strong battery. The unit is also very well built and handy.

I highly recommend it

I have to agree. I have rw 6828 and I'm really satisfied. One thing cuold be better, music quality, there's always some noise, but I think it's really good device.