Who will win the world cup?

Guest xda_gangsta

Guest artyom
Serbia and Montenegro - They're going to have two teams!!!! :)

i take it you've seen the advert on the bbc too, i also think its quite funny :)

Guest w411y

Im sorry but everyone seems a bit too confident that England are going to win it. I think Brazil are going to knock them out in the semis and I can see them winning it also.

Guest fraser
Im sorry but everyone seems a bit too confident that England are going to win it.

I feel sorry for the fans every competition. The media hypes them right up to the point of actually thinking they might win, then the inevitable occurs and they have to start fishing for things to blame. Beckham got it last time, Rooneys foot is the hot favourite this time. Good luck and all, but seriously, England vs Brazil? Hell, the last time they beat Sweden was in 1968!!

Note: england are the UKs bookies second favourite, but don't look too much into that. It's just in case they do actually win and all of the UK bookies go out of business paying out to everyone! :)

Guest Chiz
Im sorry but everyone seems a bit too confident that England are going to win it.

Do they?

I haven't spoken to anyone that thinks England have a chance.

EDIT: You've spelt 'year' wrong on your Myspace page

Edited by Chiz

Guest w411y
Do they?

I haven't spoken to anyone that thinks England have a chance.

EDIT: You've spelt 'year' wrong on your Myspace page

Yeh I think its mostly the media that back this up .. I mean theres now a crazy frog song "We are the champions" :) Uh oh

About the 'yeat'. I did notice before but I was getting so frustrated getting that Div overlay to work I couldnt be bothered to change it but Ive made a cooler more complex layout which Ill stick on there soon. Thanks for pointing out though :)

Guest w411y

Yeh no doubt :) Damn frog

Theres also a play with Tony Christies Amarillo song. I think the chorus is "ENGALND! WIN THE WORLD CUP"

So yeh, no pressure on you lads :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adchaffey
Im sorry but everyone seems a bit too confident that England are going to win it. I think Brazil are going to knock them out in the semis and I can see them winning it also.

Theres nothing wrong with being confident. If we knew we couldn't win it, what was the point of sending the squad out there? They may as well have stayed over here and watched Brazil win it on the TV like the rest of us!

No seriously, confidence is a good thing. It's when it turns to arrogance that's the problem, but i've not seen any of that yet. And we can beat Brazil. They're a fantastic team, don't get me wrong, but it's football. Anything can happen! We coulda/woulda/shoulda beat them last time we played them imho.

Guest Disco Stu

Yeah, Brazil...dodgy in midfield...England not such a bad bet.....

Have just drawn Ecuador and Saudi Arabia in office sweepstake....d'oh ! :)

Guest Tech

imho - i dont think brazil will win - sure they maybe the fav's but after last time - they gave up half way through the final against France

Guest Disco Stu

Looks like Germany can win it if they keep scoring goals like that !

Watching on the office PC is a cool innovation. Cheers, BBC :)

Guest w411y
Looks like Germany can win it if they keep scoring goals like that !

Watching on the office PC is a cool innovation. Cheers, BBC :)

Pfft.. not if the center backs continue like that! They'll be ripped apart.

But 2 very decent goals... and I'm expecting more with this ball (the likes of Gerrard/Lampard/Carlos)

Guest Disco Stu
Yeah, Brazil...dodgy in midfield...England not such a bad bet.....

Have just drawn Ecuador and Saudi Arabia in office sweepstake....d'oh ! :)

Come on the mighty Ecuador ! :)

Tonight ? I

Guest nevawlkalone

With the way england played for most of the match agaisnt Scotland AKA Trinidad n Tabago theres no way they will win...they seriously need to step up there game!

I dont think they'll win however i do think one them that has a good chance at getting far are ghana...they play well...they definately ran italy ragged! Even if they are third in their group!

Guest Disco Stu

Another rubbish prediction from me !

I just can't believe we're relying on Crotch for goals. Thankfully he remembered to use his head after his shamefull attempted volley earlier.

Still, could be worse. Where have our French members gone ?! Where's Benzo ?

My money is on the Argies right now.

Guest mcwarre

Not England, that's for sure. /me to eat large humble pie at meet if they do. So not a chance :)

Can't see past Brazil tbh. No one has hit form yet.