Read this if you want GBA on your Smartphone!

Guest dijital

Guest dijital

Yeah i know about that, its hardly usable now is it :) , wouldnt it be nice to have a faster version designed directly for smartphones?

vote, Vote VOTE! :)

Edited by dijital

Guest w411y
Yeah i know about that, its hardly usable now is it :) , wouldnt it be nice to have a faster version designed directly for smartphones?

vote, Vote VOTE! ;)

I can't really agree as I never got around to trying it but I'll still vote :)

Edited by w411y

Guest dijital

This thread has had 135 views, yet only 5 people have voted and 2 of them were 'no i dont want it' one of the 3 posatives was me..

Its funny that people ignore posts that cout take smartphone emulation to the next level but make 10 page threads about emulating the gamegear or nes.

Guest Griff_FFOC

I don't think people are igonring it, it would be great, but not many people are going to register on a site just to cast a vote.

Maybe if a poll was on here more people would vote.

Guest awarner (MVP)

Agree a poll here would probably get a better result, I certainly would not register on another site just to vote and then probably never visit the site again. It would be pointless exercise.

And shouting in the topic title does not do you any favours. (shouting now removed)

Guest pedroms1

Yes, its true. No one is going to register in a site just to click once, and then never go again. And I think that its not because 12 users vote on a poll that a gba emulator is going to exist. If they are going to make the emulator, they do it...

Although, I agree that the poll should be in modaco, where VERY people would vote, and we would talk and discuss the must haves and the things that we can get rid off (like the sound, that must not exist to play at smooth speeds).

So, you can try to make a poll, and then inform the maker that it is happening here.

About the way to play GBA I discovered, it's such a way to play GBA while a Smartphone version of GBA emulator doesnt come out, as its a little bugger and you need to do too many stuff, I kind of published it to show that its possible to play GBA roms in our smartphones.

Guest dijital

if noone is gonna vote then there is little point of the guys over at sunbug.net even attempting it.

feel free to kill the thread.

Aplolgies about the caps though.

Edited by dijital

Guest pedroms1

If you know of a way to chat with them, as you already did, just inform them that the poll should be made here, in a forum that has smartphone users, there's no point in making it in a forum that has about 10 users.

I dont think that it should make any diffrence.

Pedroms

Guest awarner (MVP)

dijital I think you are missing the point.

Posting on that site we are all lazy just because no one wants to join a site just to place one vote is not doing you are them any favours.

Edit your post and add a poll here rather than moan that people are not doing what youare telling them to.

Emulators are always limiting because of all the cpu time just to run the actual emulator before it even starts to load the game.

Guest 171235_1437909563

just thinking it was just a way to make us come and register on this forum...

a kind of advertisement... :L