C 550 Spare parts...were to buy?

Guest spider

Guest spider

Hi There,

As everyone else (or at least some of you) might have experienced...the "joy"stick is playing up and doesn't work quite as it should after a while.

Now since I am located in Denmark were the C550 is non-existing (got mine from UK) I wont be able to talk with Orange (they are non-existing as well) regarding this issue or even sent it back for repair/replacement.

Therefore I would like to know if any of you know were it might or will be possible to get a new joystick as a spare part. I will replace it myself (not a prob as I deal with electronic stuff every day).

Thanks a million for all you input.

Guest nevawlkalone
Hi There,

As everyone else (or at least some of you) might have experienced...the "joy"stick is playing up and doesn't work quite as it should after a while.

Now since I am located in Denmark were the C550 is non-existing (got mine from UK) I wont be able to talk with Orange (they are non-existing as well) regarding this issue or even sent it back for repair/replacement.

Therefore I would like to know if any of you know were it might or will be possible to get a new joystick as a spare part. I will replace it myself (not a prob as I deal with electronic stuff every day).

Thanks a million for all you input.

PM Fluffcat1 he tends to have bits n pieces of phones lying around lol.

other than that not to sure!

Guest fluffcat1

Hello!

my ears were burning so I just had to post ;-)

I'd check your unit at http://service.htceurope.com

If it is under warranty I would suggest very strongly you send it to a friend / collegue / relative in the UK and get them to handle your return as your total postage costs, even from Denmark, including return postage shouldn't be more than

Guest spider

Thanx a million for all the good response :)

Richard, what would it take to sent me (when you have them in stock) a new joystick (does it come with the keypad as well?) I was thinking about payment and shipping etc etc...

I prefer to replace it myself in order for me to have the SPV up and running as fast as possible again.

BTW; what would be the email to Tim at HTC, I couldn't find it on the web page, which by the way came up with a run time error when I tried to search on my serial number...

Guest Disco Stu

Spider : see forum rules re trading between members.

I'll close this topic because it's more than my job's worth to let it continue but I'm sure Richard will sort you out one way or another :)