- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

jefflrib

jefflrib

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Former Pocket pc addicted now a smartphone junkie !
  • Devices:Dopod S300
Hi there !

Iíve bought a Dopod S300 - same like HTC STRK - And I have to say that is an amazing phone. I have just one hint to share with you guys: I was very worried about protecting the screen and mainly the external screen of any scratch so I bought at EBay a set of 5 x DuraSec ClearTec screen protector i-mate Smartflip. It comes with 5 sets of 3 pieces - 1 for the big screen, 1 for the camera and one for the external screen. After applied you canít barely notice it - itís amazing how transparent they are. They only have to make some little adjustments on the external display screen protection size.

By the way I donīt sell it :)

Jeff Posted Image

gerryr

gerryr

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire

Hi there !

Iíve bought a Dopod S300 - same like HTC STRK - And I have to say that is an amazing phone. I have just one hint to share with you guys: I was very worried about protecting the screen and mainly the external screen of any scratch so I bought at EBay a set of 5 x DuraSec ClearTec screen protector i-mate Smartflip. It comes with 5 sets of 3 pieces - 1 for the big screen, 1 for the camera and one for the external screen. After applied you canít barely notice it - itís amazing how transparent they are. They only have to make some little adjustments on the external display screen protection size.

By the way I donīt sell it ;)

Cool, although one ofthe main reasons I wanted a flip phones was so I wouldn't be worried about scratches on the screen :D

thanks for the info though :)
gR

sheltem

sheltem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Hi there !

By the way I donīt sell it :)

Wow nice. I bought the Martinfields protector. It comes with protectors for the external and internal screens only. Are the screen protectors static cling or adhesive?

jefflrib

jefflrib

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Former Pocket pc addicted now a smartphone junkie !
  • Devices:Dopod S300

Wow nice. I bought the Martinfields protector. It comes with protectors for the external and internal screens only. Are the screen protectors static cling or adhesive?

it seems to have an adhesive.

Jeff Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users