Cheapest way to get M3100 on T-Mobile

Guest MARKUKCOUK

Guest MARKUKCOUK
Other than having to swap your SIMs all the time?

I will be using the M3100 as a wireless mobile data device only, with the tmob sim, with just 50 mins talk, and unlimited data.

My old C600 will be using the 660 mins and 400 txts on the new orange contract

and finally.. my original orange contract is gonna be put on the

Guest The Doctor
I will be using the M3100 as a wireless mobile data device only, with the tmob sim, with just 50 mins talk, and unlimited data.

My old C600 will be using the 660 mins and 400 txts on the new orange contract

and finally.. my original orange contract is gonna be put on the

Guest jimbouk
why dont you just change the housing? pm fluffcat1 when he gets his hands on some and remove the Tmob housing and put an orange housing on it.... better than playing

Guest MARKUKCOUK
and better than having to carry two devices with you all day...and charge two batteries etc etc

who is fluffcat? and wouldnt it void the warranty?

i kinda want a normal phone for in car whilst driving illegal texting :)

Guest peekie

The cases he sells are not real but clones , bit like the nokia ones you can buy ( but better made ) , i know because i bought one from him , on the spv C550 the front case is metal and the one i bought was 100% plastic , plus the lettering was not the same as the original and the leds showed under the name spv and under the orange logo. They are a good replacement and well made but not original , and yes it would void the warranty if you change the cover

To buy from fluffcat1 you need to keep an eye on the ebay section as he sells through ebay not PM :)

Although there was mention of there being three colours available when the device is released in Germany (allegedly next week) so maybe there is hope.

At the moment we're all just playing the usual summer Waiting Game. I just pray that O will clear up their data plan issues and we can get a nice looking device at a reasonable price with a decent data plan. Otherwise, we'll all be jumping ship over to T-Mob no doubt (not that this is the first time anyone's said that...!)

Guest Pondrew
Am I the only person who actually likes the look of theVario II ? :)

Don't worry dude, I like it myself.

As for the different colours, I DID notice that the three colours suggested (black, anthracite and magenta) are all seen in the model depicted in pics. So I'm still unsure whether they really mean that there will be a choice of colours or not...

Guest jimbouk
At the moment we're all just playing the usual summer Waiting Game. I just pray that O will clear up their data plan issues and we can get a nice looking device at a reasonable price with a decent data plan. Otherwise, we'll all be jumping ship over to T-Mob no doubt (not that this is the first time anyone's said that...!)

They have !

Guest Dr Who
Are you sure you can add Web 'n' Walk on that Sim only deal? It's a monthly contract, not a 12 or 18 month contract.

You definitely can add the w&w addons to the SIM only. I asked about a month back.

Guest travisb
You definitely can add the w&w addons to the SIM only. I asked about a month back.

Excellent news. I shall be doing this when my current contract expires as T-Mob reception at home is bobbins, but great at work (I work away from home during the week with no Internet access out of office hours).

Will get a contract on another network with decent call minutes and texts, and keep the Vario for the push email, browsing, sat nav side of things.

They have !

For a sensible price? I have been with O for 8 years and now pay less than ever, averaging around 40-45 a month. I'm certainly going nowhere near (by a country mile) the Panther or Premier tariffs.

Guest FragMeister
Called into T-Mobile shop yesterday - manager there seemed to think it will be available in several colours.

Regards

Just seen this image on the scancom website, and it looks much nicer like this (rather than with the purple keyboard surround)

mdavarioii.jpg

I am thinking that this looks EVEN BETTER than the O M3100.

Guest musicvan
Just seen this image on the scancom website, and it looks much nicer like this (rather than with the purple keyboard surround)

mdavarioii.jpg

Good find, :) Its not pink/purple/red ! Hopefully out next week...or sometime soon...

Guest Confucious

Just reread this thred. Loke the new version of vario II but also the old one, so will have to wait to see what they look like in the flesh.

One thing I would say though is that you should ad W'n'W Pro at

Guest MARKUKCOUK

I like it, but I much prefer the Orange version.

In the end by the way, I didnt do what I was going to anyway :)