M3100 Upgrade - What Courier?

Guest philg2000

Guest nuttyphilt
My M3100 is being delivered today.

What courier are Orange using for these?

Mine came via Parceline. This was a web order for a new contract though but I'm guessing an upgrade will come from the same warehouse...

Guest MARKUKCOUK
Patiently waiting here too! :)

P

Ditto!

But I have 2 coming today ;) but one is being sent back.

Am I the only one sending a m3100 back away again? :D

Guest Syphon Filter
Patiently waiting here too! :)

P

I would be very interested to see if the problems that I mentioned on the TyTN are present on the M3100's.

Guest Syphon Filter

@Paul and all others with M3100's who are willing to try-

The following items all caused me problems with my TyTN. I am interested to see if the M3100 (and other Hermes variants for that matter) have the same issues:

1) Screen alignment. This may present itself fairly quickly OR it might take a a few days to a week to become apparent. Could you also see if your device is HT630 or newer.

2) A2DP. Try to connect a bluetooth stereo headset and try to listen to music. Does this work properly? Try listening to a few consecutive tracks.

3) If 2) works now try this: Whilst listening to music, flick to comm manager and turn on the wifi. What happens when you do this?

4) With the wifi already on but not in use (ie no browsing/downloading). Connection up the bluetooth stereo headset. Now listen to some music. Whilst the music is playing, start using the already connected wifi to browse the web etc. What happens when you do this?

Any and all results would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

Syphon

Guest scoobytwo

Mine should be arriving today.

for some reason when i ordered my m3100 yesterday i thought it was friday. About an hour later i reasised i had made a mistake and called orange back but they wouldnt let me change the delivery address.

so its getting delivered to my house while im in work. DOH!

looks like i wont get it till saturday now.

Guest Syphon Filter
Boo, there really is no Phone Pad! :)

P

Told ya!

But its not the end of the world surely? TenGo Free will do and it does have a hardware keyboard...