Make the most of your Brodit mounts with the Brodit Table Stand!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

MoDaCo regulars will know i'm a big fan of the excellent range of phone holders available from Brodit. They always deliver the goods with high quality, excellent fitting mounts available at or near the time of a device's release - perfect for us early adopters :D

Anyhow, while browsing around on the Brodit site yesterday I came across this little beauty, the Brodit Table Stand!

215143.jpg

That's right, this allows you (ideally with the addition of a 'move' clip) to use yoru brodit mounts on your office desk, nightstand or indeed anywhere else you have the desire to put your device.

Pretty neat I thought... now to find if my Brodit supplier of choice, DSLdevelopments can get hold of them :D

P

• 2 months later...
Guest IAClark
MoDaCo regulars will know i'm a big fan of the excellent range of phone holders available from Brodit. They always deliver the goods with high quality, excellent fitting mounts available at or near the time of a device's release - perfect for us early adopters :)

Anyhow, while browsing around on the Brodit site yesterday I came across this little beauty, the Brodit Table Stand!

That's right, this allows you (ideally with the addition of a 'move' clip) to use yoru brodit mounts on your office desk, nightstand or indeed anywhere else you have the desire to put your device.

Pretty neat I thought... now to find if my Brodit supplier of choice, DSLdevelopments can get hold of them :D

P

What's your experience with the Brodit 'move clips'? I've had my holder, complete with it's Nokia N70 jump off the mount & crack the phone screen using them. I've now swapped to the Device Mounting adapters (product code 215053):

215053.jpg

These are a little bulkier & a little more expensive than the 'move clips' but they do seem to hold better, by virtue of the little ball-bearing.

Ian

Guest IAClark
I've never, ever had a move clip budge at all.

What the hell were you doing?!? :D

P

About 70ish, around some of the less well maintained back-roads in Bucks :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.