Summary of T-Mobile Prices and Plans for MDA VARIO II

Guest plainz

Guest plainz

Summary of T-Mobile Prices and Plans

Can anyone oblige with phone costs? I haven't seen this anywhere else and as it's telesales only at the moment not on websites.

Flext 20 =

Flext 25 =

Flext 30 =

Flext 35 =

Flext 50 =

Flext 75 =

Relax 20 =

Relax 25 =

Relax 30 =

Relax 35 =

Relax 50 =

Relax 75 =

Flext 20 + web

Edited by plainz

Guest gingerprince
Summary of T-Mobile Prices and Plans

Can anyone oblige? I haven't seen this anywhere else and as it's telesales only at the moment not on websites.

Including any prices with Copilot if this is available bundled yet please.

Guest Matt Kirby
Those are very impressive prices!

P

Aint they just that!

Plus an unbeatable package for data, and the Flext tarriffs take some beating!

Glad I held out, and bye bye Orange! (Not that they cared, when I phoned to say "I'd like my PAC number", they said "OK, bye!").

Guest threedot
your better off ending your current contract and taking out a brand new one, that way you will get the vario 2 at a discounted price, unless you have uber bargaining skills. i do not :D - well the cs guy didnt want to blink an eye, despite me saying "I WANT TO PAY YOU TWICE THE AMOUNT PER MONTH - PLEASE GIVE ME PHONE"

If you end your current contract and take out a new one, can you keep the same telephone number?

Guest colossusuk

I asked them that while i was talking to them, they said they cannot transfer another tmobile phone number onto another tmobile sim. not sure if its technically correct but thats what the woman said on the phone.

Guest Snoopstah

I think the only way to do it is to transfer your existing T-Mobile number out to a PayG SIM from another provider, and then transfer it back as soon as the first transfer's gone through.

I think most people use Virgin PayG sim cards, as they're the same physical network as T-Mobile, hence the transfer goes through quickly.

Guest colossusuk

Would there be a cost involved in getting the number transferred over to Virgins network on a PayG simcard from T ?

thanks.

Edited by colossusuk

Guest FragMeister
Would there be a cost involved in getting the number transferred over to Virgins network on a PayG simcard from T ?

thanks.

well you would need to "buy" a PAYG SIM, although these are often a nominal charge, and Virgin ones from memory also include a

Edited by FragMeister

Guest baskro
If you end your current contract and take out a new one, can you keep the same telephone number?

I'm pretty sure you can even just tell the network you want to transfer to PAYG then port the number. I don't think there's a prob with porting numbers intra-network so long as it's not from contract to contract. They SHOULD do this for free, orange and three both do, and then you can move the PAYG number to your new contract!

Hope that helped!

Basil

Edited by baskro