Freezing while charging

Guest chrissyboy6969

Guest pete.major
If you disconnect GPRS do any of your programs auto connect to gprs whilst the device is in standby?

No, push email is the only thing on my phone that starts up GPRS... Pocket Weather is configured to update only when a connection is available. Other than that, the only program on my phone that uses GPRS connection (that I know of) is Windows Messenger

Maybe I'll turn push email of tonight, close the connection and see if it freezes... it's done it the last three nights in a row now...

Guest jaso2005

right my vario ii has started doing this also now.

Just out of interest, has anyone got the "IE Cache on storage card" fix on there devices? As that could be the reason? Worth investigating anyhow.

Its awful that a device that is sooo good just doesnt come out of standby because its very annoying and is putting me off it but it is just an awesome device!

Guest chrissyboy6969
I think I've found the solution. Try turning off the auto email collect.

post your finding!

I have push email working all night and no freezes, its definately related to software and i am sure the micro sd card. I have reinstalled my rss reader to main memory and again its never frozen, previously i had pocket plus installed and newsbreak with the cache on the micros sd card, now i have nothing on my sd card that is accessed.

Guys look at your software, i bet its weather causing your problems

Chris

Guest DaBeeeenster
I have push email working all night and no freezes, its definately related to software and i am sure the micro sd card. I have reinstalled my rss reader to main memory and again its never frozen, previously i had pocket plus installed and newsbreak with the cache on the micros sd card, now i have nothing on my sd card that is accessed.

Guys look at your software, i bet its weather causing your problems

Chris

I dont have weather installed. I have pRssReader installed but not in the SD card, and I still get lock ups during charge...

Guest nforsans
I dont have weather installed. I have pRssReader installed but not in the SD card, and I still get lock ups during charge...

Mine freezes when I transfer files from the computer to the Vario II's 1GB microSD card while connected via Activesync. It does not freeze otherwise.

Could it be the storage card?