post your hermes phone camera pics

Guest benzo

I'm still looking for a solution...

Asked on xda-developers and someone suggested converting to a file based registry but that's beyond me.

I changed my registry to a file based one (using Tweaks2K2.net) which should in theory keep the registry settings after a soft reset. The problems is that the registry settings mentioned don't seem to have an effect on the actual camera settings!

Still looking into it...

Guest richard_d
I changed my registry to a file based one (using Tweaks2K2.net) which should in theory keep the registry settings after a soft reset. The problems is that the registry settings mentioned don't seem to have an effect on the actual camera settings!

Still looking into it...

Thanks for the update :rolleyes:

Guest richard_d

Can someone with a TYTN try logging a query on the HTC support page regarding the camera settings resetting to defaults after a soft reset? As the page asks for a serial or IMEI number I'm asuming they'll spot mines a Vario II and ignore me...

I'm actually quite pleased with the quality of the camera but then again, I came from a P910i which had the worst camera on any phone to date! I haven't really had time to play and set up properly but these were all taken on default except Sharpening at 1 (7) & Contrast at 2 (5). Panorama is pretty hard to align.

post-201635-1162567103_thumb.jpg

post-201635-1162567235_thumb.jpg

post-201635-1162567350_thumb.jpg

post-201635-1162567464_thumb.jpg

post-201635-1162567591_thumb.jpg

post-201635-1162567885_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wam7

Guest chalkyII
I'm still looking for a solution...

Asked on xda-developers and someone suggested converting to a file based registry but that's beyond me.

Not a solution (still think it may have something to do with the registry - hive??? :)

Checkout this thread camera Skchema script

Chalky :D

• 2 weeks later...
Not a solution (still think it may have something to do with the registry - hive??? :)

Checkout this thread camera Skchema script

Chalky :P

I have found another fix... use CoolCamera 1.15 beta2!! :D It keeps the settings and also incidentally inserts the same settings into the normal camera app. Edited by Wam7

Guest JudgeDredd

I was wondering where to get some more theme overlays or even better how to create my own? I found the ones by AIM but only the landscape ones work with my 8525.

Any help would be nice.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Dave.Burn

Hi, not posted on here for a while, had an upgrade to a 3100 last month, certainly like it, but pictures in dull light are terrible, the c500 wasn't the best but it seems like it just doesn't pull in much light at all.

Anyone else found this?

Guest euni2john

Does anyone know if it is possible to put a time and date stamp on the photos just as you could on the Vario?

Edited by euni2john

• 4 months later...
Guest Wam7

After many month I've at long last found a way for the camera settings to stay. "Upgraded" to Windows Mobile 6 and the sharpness and contrast etc settings will survive a soft reset. At last. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...