Cingular 3125

Guest guandalf

Guest guandalf

I got a confirmation from my Cingular rep that the 3125 is coming out Sept 13 with 128MB ROM and 64mb RAM. However, they couldnt confirm if it has A2DP or not. does anyone here know if it has A2DP?

thanks

I just upgraded to a 2125 and was filling out the mail-in rebate and I noticed one of the phones listed for the rebate is a 3125. This rebate is good through 9/23 so that would seem to indicate they plan (or at least planned) to have it out by then.

I got a confirmation from my Cingular rep that the 3125 is coming out Sept 13 with 128MB ROM and 64mb RAM. However, they couldnt confirm if it has A2DP or not. does anyone here know if it has A2DP?

thanks

This phone had A2DP when it was 1st released (ie all ROMS to date have it) so I would be confident the Cingular model will have it too. It is after all plugged as a "music phone" (whatever that is, pretty much any phone will play music now :D )

atb

gr

Guest alton987
This phone had A2DP when it was 1st released (ie all ROMS to date have it) so I would be confident the Cingular model will have it too. It is after all plugged as a "music phone" (whatever that is, pretty much any phone will play music now :D )

atb

gr

Using a Cingular 3125 now, and yes it shipped with A2DP