Could someone with Dopod S300 help me with 3d menu

Guest markhammill

Guest markhammill

Hi, I have installed the Dopod S300 3d menu on my Qtek 8500 and I have to say it is fantastic, however I would like to get the document view icon to work.

Could someone with an s300 tell me what the exact name of the document viewer shortcut it in there start menu if there is one and also the filename and the location of the actual executable.

Thanks in advance.

Has anyone got the S300 homescreens working on their Qtek 8500?

TIA

Guest paholman
Hi, I have installed the Dopod S300 3d menu on my Qtek 8500 and I have to say it is fantastic, however I would like to get the document view icon to work.

Could someone with an s300 tell me what the exact name of the document viewer shortcut it in there start menu if there is one and also the filename and the location of the actual executable.

Thanks in advance.

Has anyone got the S300 homescreens working on their Qtek 8500?

TIA

How did you get it to work. I tried on my QTEK. I coped the zip to my Storage card and unzipped using SMART Explorer to the Storage Card directory. AutoRun didn't work, so I installed all the cab's individually. The menu loads, but none of the shortcuts actually work. Nor does the More button.

There didn't appear to be any installation instructions, any idea what I did wrong?

Thanks

Guest markhammill

It just worked.

I installed all of the cab files to the storage card where possible and the phone if not.

The only one that wouldn't install was Signed_copyhomescheme.cab

The homescreens don't work but the 3d start menu is great.

You have to turn you phone on and off once. You may also have to go into the applications folder and choose the 3d menu option but I think this was done automatically.

You should find only the document viewer shortcut dosen't work once you have instaled the mp3 player and the quickmark software.

This is because the document viewer is built into the rom of the dopod.

http://www.sisthai.com/sisactivity.nsf/0E5...ile/WWEPlug.zip

Guest markhammill

The other thing about the 3D menu is that you can't add to it in the main directory.

It has 3 screens of nine icons all of which are hard coded. If you want to add a shortcut to your own apps, they have to go into the games, accessories or the applications folder.