- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

jefflrib

jefflrib

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Former Pocket pc addicted now a smartphone junkie !
  • Devices:Dopod S300
HI

If you are taking some pictures or even making some video and you close the phone it automatically changes to contact picture mode and you can take pictures with the phone closed. I was wondering if there is any way of changing it to allow take normal pictures with the phone closed. Iīve checked the registry but couldnīt find any way of change it. Anybody has any idea of how to change it ?

Thanks

Jeff Posted Image

ccarrara

ccarrara

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Surfing, Skiing, Fishing, IT
  • Devices:Samsung Blackjack2 SGH-i617

HI

If you are taking some pictures or even making some video and you close the phone it automatically changes to contact picture mode and you can take pictures with the phone closed. I was wondering if there is any way of changing it to allow take normal pictures with the phone closed. Iīve checked the registry but couldnīt find any way of change it. Anybody has any idea of how to change it ?

Thanks

If you close your phone, THEN press the Camera button on the side of the phone, the normal camera application starts and the external display displays the camera image. Pressing the Camera button again, snaps a picture, which is then displayed in the external display for review. At this point, you have two options, DELETE the image with the FF button, Save the image with the RW button.

jefflrib

jefflrib

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Thanks ! :rolleyes:

Jeff Posted Image

jefflrib

jefflrib

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
:rolleyes: didnīt workout on my Dopod S300. Only contacts photos...

Edited by jefflrib, 18 October 2006 - 09:58 AM.

Jeff Posted Image

ccarrara

ccarrara

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Surfing, Skiing, Fishing, IT
  • Devices:Samsung Blackjack2 SGH-i617

:) didn?t workout on my Dopod S300. Only contacts photos...

Change the camera settings to take regualr pictures, then try it. To change the settings, just open the phone, start Camera, select Menu, Settings or Options (forget which one). Change the picture format and type. then close the phone and try the external buttons.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users