No Bluetooth hardware is installed on this device

Guest bhav

Hello,

Oneday due to some reason, my SPV-C550 was not responding, I had no option other than ripping off the battery. When I powered up the phone, I found that the bluetooth was not working, it was saying "No Bluetooth hardware is installed on this device" . I performed hard reset to bring the phone back to factory setting. But even after the hard reset, the bluetooth was not showing up. I tried decertifying my phone, but even that option didn't help me activating the bluetooth again.

Can you guys help me, is there anything I can do about it, as I've tried all the option.

Thanks.......

Guest The Doctor
Hello,

Oneday due to some reason, my SPV-C550 was not responding, I had no option other than ripping off the battery. When I powered up the phone, I found that the bluetooth was not working, it was saying "No Bluetooth hardware is installed on this device" . I performed hard reset to bring the phone back to factory setting. But even after the hard reset, the bluetooth was not showing up. I tried decertifying my phone, but even that option didn't help me activating the bluetooth again.

Can you guys help me, is there anything I can do about it, as I've tried all the option.

Thanks.......

You can try your luck with the people in the orange shop and ask for a replacement but Sounds like you'll have to send it back to HTC if a hard reset didnt work :|

Phil

Guest The Doctor
Hello,

Thanks.......

You can try your luck with the people in the orange shop and ask for a replacement but Sounds like you'll have to send it back to HTC if a hard reset didnt work :|

Phil

Phil

Thanks Buddy,

I'm from India, and here there's no support for C550, neither from Orange nor from HTC. I'm quite sure about the fact that my phone doesn't have any hardware issue. It's just about the software.

Can any one of you send me the important registry settings for Bluetooth, so I can verify the same in my phone.

Guest The Doctor
Thanks Buddy,

I'm from India, and here there's no support for C550, neither from Orange nor from HTC. I'm quite sure about the fact that my phone doesn't have any hardware issue. It's just about the software.

Can any one of you send me the important registry settings for Bluetooth, so I can verify the same in my phone.

I'll backup my current registry on my C550 and then post the backup on here for you to restore to your phone if you like.

Phil