14 replies to this topic

4N1L

4N1L

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
...are non existant at the moment!

I have seen a couple of generic cases on expansys which they suggest will fit and there are a few badly fitting foldover cases available on ebay but nothing specifically for the i320.

I did email Brando in Hong Kong but they have no plans to produce anything for the samsung :rolleyes: I would love a silicone case or a diary style leather foldover!

Although for me it's probably too late as i've completely ruined mine. Makes me wonder about the build quality..i have paint coming off a button already and the back of the phone (battery cover) is covered in light scratches from where it's been placed on desks...

XxDrAg0nxX

XxDrAg0nxX

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Devices:Samsung D600
Wow you sure are violent with your phone :D

Im gonna get one custom made for my 320 just like i did for my D600 :)

RobVanDam

RobVanDam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Wow you sure are violent with your phone :D

Im gonna get one custom made for my 320 just like i did for my D600 :)

haa haa.. i see that u are finally trolling around in here ..

bigmak

bigmak

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Devices:Samsung SGH-i600
The i320 has almost the same sice as the 30GB ipod. It doesn't have a clear window, it's just a leather case (it's the original. To be found in the ipod box).

Motorola StarTAC - Panasonic GD90 - Nokia 8210 (3 times broken...) - Nokia 6210 (2 times broken) - Ericsson T68 - SonyEricsson T68i - SonyEricsson T610 - Nokia 7600 (back to T610 after a month) - SPV e200 - C500 - C550 - SonyEricsson K750i - Qtek 8310 - Samsung SGH-i320 - Samsung SGH-i600 and Neonode N2

XxDrAg0nxX

XxDrAg0nxX

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

haa haa.. i see that u are finally trolling around in here ..

Hey rob :)

Actually been watching this place for quite long already, just nothing to post, but since i just got it, will probably be posting more....But it seems here is kinda dead too :D

howe

howe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
when u say custom make? what kinda materials are we talking about? got some pics to share? sounds interesting..

XxDrAg0nxX

XxDrAg0nxX

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

when u say custom make? what kinda materials are we talking about? got some pics to share? sounds interesting..

http://www.black-tec...gy.com/ZINC.htm

TheSaint318

TheSaint318

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:Samsung SGH-i320n
I have been having the same issues of not being able to find a custom made case for my SGH-i320n. I even went to the Krusell website to take a look. Nothing. So I sent them an e-mail and basically they said they had no cases at this time for my model of phone. They suggested a generic type case. So for now I will have to live with what I have and visit Krusell from time to time. I will update if and when I see any custom cases for this phone.

TheSaint318
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Device: SGH-i320n, i-mate SP3i (Backup)

XxDrAg0nxX

XxDrAg0nxX

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

I have been having the same issues of not being able to find a custom made case for my SGH-i320n. I even went to the Krusell website to take a look. Nothing. So I sent them an e-mail and basically they said they had no cases at this time for my model of phone. They suggested a generic type case. So for now I will have to live with what I have and visit Krusell from time to time. I will update if and when I see any custom cases for this phone.

You could get one made like i did for my I320N... love it :)

TheSaint318

TheSaint318

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

You could get one made like i did for my I320N... love it :)

XxDrAg0nxX, can you post any picks of your case and phone? It would be nice to see how the case and phone fit together. I visited the link you posted. I guess I'm looking for more then just a "box" type case for my phone. Thank you.

TheSaint318

XxDrAg0nxX

XxDrAg0nxX

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
I will try to get one of the case when i can, dont own a digital camera, will try to use the one on the i320...

What do u mean more than a box type? u want a triangle? circle?

TheSaint318

TheSaint318

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

I will try to get one of the case when i can, dont own a digital camera, will try to use the one on the i320...

What do u mean more than a box type? u want a triangle? circle?

I visited the "Black Technology" website. And the cases I saw looked like "boxes" for your phone. No offense to you or them. The cases looked well made with quality materials. But I like my cases more form fitting. Thank you for help..... :)

TheSaint318

jychow

jychow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i600
well, guys. pls look at www.ADVERTISING SPAM.com. they have some interesting case for i320. :)

4N1L

4N1L

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
For the above poster who has the i320n it looks like someone has finally got around to making a silicone case for it...check out ebay for the item. Still nothing for the standard i320 though :)

As for the custom cases, i find them a bit boxy for my liking too, but i will def investigate the ipod case idea!

TheSaint318

TheSaint318

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Finally,

Smeg36 at MGN profiled a case for the Motorola Q from a company called Vaja Cases. Would you believe that they have the case for the i320n. I might just ask this for my upcoming B-Day from the wife. These cases are customizable anywhere from internal/external case color to laser monogramming to 2 different types of clip systems. The case I specced was in the neighborhood of $85. Kind of pricey. But it protects your $450 investment. So for those i320n owners I would highly recommend checking out this site.

TheSaint318

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users