MoDaCo Videocast (ish) - please read and have your say!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest nickcornaglia

Being a member and 'virtually' knowing Paul for 3 or 4 years....the imaginary voice that was in my head when I read his posts has now changed forever. It's a good thing....just different. It's funny how you get a online image in your head aboutr people.

I like the idea of the VideoCasts (dont add a "POD" anywhere in there!)

I just wish someone would make them viewable directly on phones sooner than later. Whether it be YouTube or MS. (By the way...I like soapbox very much! I hope it succeeds.)

Don't be shy Paul. You have alot of personality. Don't be afraid to get in front of the camera either. You speak well, have a great following, and will do well with whatever direction you take the VideoCast. Just as long as you take it somewhere. Keep it going! I can't wait for the next one that will hopefully make the front page!

Guest pookiecheeks

hello all,

..sorry, i've always assumed it to be mod - a - co said quickly, as in monaco. shows how little i know eh... ..you say potato and i say tomato... oh hang on ?

pooks

Guest Pondrew

Good work Paul. Keep them coming.

Incidentally, for those who missed Paul's past posts about it, MoDaCo is derived from Mobile Data Communications so the proper pronunciation could be Moe-Day-Coe or Moe-Dar-Coe depending on how you pronounce Data. So Jcjdoss isn't wrong, he's just pronouncing it the American way! Me, I pronounce it the latter way...