Can't Save or Load using Pocketnester Plus on Motorola Q

Guest phriq

Hey Everyone,

I just got a Motorola Q the other day and installed PocketNesterPlus on my mini SD card. I have been able to play the roms I have on and was able to rotate the screen and get my controls working. Everything has been working great except for my main and biggest problom. I cannont save in game or with the save states... does anyone know what is wrong..Please post any adivce or ways to fix this. Thanks

Phriq

• 1 month later...
Guest jonnystapes
Hey Everyone,

I just got a Motorola Q the other day and installed PocketNesterPlus on my mini SD card. I have been able to play the roms I have on and was able to rotate the screen and get my controls working. Everything has been working great except for my main and biggest problom. I cannont save in game or with the save states... does anyone know what is wrong..Please post any adivce or ways to fix this. Thanks

Phriq

Guest jonnystapes

My fiance plays super mario brothers 3 and also cannot save her game. after she dies she yells obscenities and throws things at me. if anybody is having similar issues with there significant other or just knows how to fix this save issue please contact me before she finds something harder to throw.

thank you,

happy new year.

• 1 month later...
Guest ____E____
Hey Everyone,

Phriq

could you please send me the pocketnester exe you have mine will not let me do landscape

[email protected]

thanks in advance