Maybe I'm just stuppid......email help!

Guest ruffryder_01

Guest ruffryder_01

Had my Qtek for a few months now, still cant work out how to get my aol/hotmail email on the phone??

I have the phone synced with Outlook to download my work emails but how do i get other emails onto the phone without a computer?!!

HELP!

Guest Twisticles
Had my Qtek for a few months now, still cant work out how to get my aol/hotmail email on the phone??

I have the phone synced with Outlook to download my work emails but how do i get other emails onto the phone without a computer?!!

HELP!

Go to messages - you can select between SMS/Outlook/MMS messages as appropriate. Select any of them.

Then you will have a MENU option on your right context key. Select MENU>OPTIONS>NEW ACCOUNT.

Enter your Hotmail/AOL/Yahoo/Whatever address and your phone will try and download the pop/smtp settings. Enter your password et voila! Your phone will create the account and inbox/sent/ etc folders for that email account.

For hotmail, you can use pocket MSN, and if you use Pocket MSN Messenger, I think my 8500 created a hotmail email account with that username under messaging for me as well.