hi need voice tones

Guest silverspeed

Guest silverspeed

hi im looking for a site for downloading free voice alert tones and message alert tones,i have nokia 6630 and my partner 6680, if anyone can help me please,

thanks

silver :)

Guest chucky.egg

If you mean you want *spoken* alerts then try this:

http://www.research.att.com/projects/tts/demo.html

If you're just looking for regular ringtones then the best way is to find a tune you like and cut a section out (using something like MP3DirectCut).

You might need to convert that into a format your phone can handle. I don't know the formats your phone can take, but you should be able to find out on the Nokia site or your manual.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bnycastro
the 6630 plays mp3s but it cannt set them as ringtones you have to convert them to mp4 best place to get free tones mobile 9
this is odd? my friends 6630 can play and use mp3s as tones [i think all series60SE mobiles could do that? :) ]

Guest satsumakey
hi im looking for a site for downloading free voice alert tones and message alert tones,i have nokia 6630 and my partner 6680, if anyone can help me please,

thanks

silver :)

hello, there...i'm just new in this site i hope i could help you.

you can try this site http://www.airfagev.com... this site offers a lot and i mean a lot for FREE, but you have to register first in order to download them.

hope you like it.

satsu :D

this is odd? my friends 6630 can play and use mp3s as tones [i think all series60SE mobiles could do that? :) ]

it's probably a vodafone one that cantplay them as vodafone disable that feature of most of their phones, forcing the owner to download ringtones from their voda live web site!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest glen1652

i think you might be right about it being vodafone that blocks mp3 playing on the 6630 ... vodafone suxs ... but if you want loads of free vids tones themes try mobile 9 they are great

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest glen1652

hi.iv just found this new site for tones and stuff .its all free i hope this isnt in the wrong place if it is please remove and accept my appologise .sorry

www.freemobiworld.com