Flext Web n Walk 25 (With 25% discount)

Guest xspyda

Guest sporkguy
Postie just deliverd Vario and CoPilot together with my WnW Flext 35 SIM... woohoo! :)

P

I'm going to assume they've declined me again and have simply forgotten to tell me this time - as there's no email from them just yet :D

in a word: Bugger.

Guest Paul (MVP)
I'm going to assume they've declined me again and have simply forgotten to tell me this time - as there's no email from them just yet :)

in a word: Bugger.

Nah, don't see it... bet you'll get a mail shortly confirming it's on it's way... same sequence as happened to me...

P

Guest confucious
Postie just deliverd Vario and CoPilot together with my WnW Flext 35 SIM... woohoo! :D

P

Sell them seperatly on eBay, put the SIM in the M5000 after upgrading the ROM to either the QTEC or O2's ROM and see how it should be :)

Guest Paul (MVP)

Gonna flog them to buy out my O contract, and put some cash towards an XDA Atom I think :)

I reckon 300 quid the pair is very reasonable!

P

Guest jchamier
Just had a mail from T-Mo saying my Vario + CoPilot on FlexT 35 with 25% discount went through! Hurrah!

Whats coverage on T-mobile like now, generically? Same as O2, or on a par with Voda/O ? Do they have any EDGE type high speed features coming online?

Guest Paul (MVP)

Seems better than O for me, bizarrely!

They aren't doing EDGE as far as I know, but rumour is they'll be first to market in the UK with HSDPA and the Vario II (HTC Hermes)?

P

Guest confucious

T seem to have far better 3G coverage than O2 and the only place I've got no coverage at all (not even voice) is a local pub, everywhere else seems fine.

Guest sporkguy
T seem to have far better 3G coverage than O2 and the only place I've got no coverage at all (not even voice) is a local pub, everywhere else seems fine.

I think handset reception is an important factor as well.

I'm still on O, but with any of my old handsets I could never get signal in the centre of my favourite Wetherspoons pub (hey, I like cheap cider ok! :)) and I've had a lot of handsets.

However recently I got a Qtek 8310/SP5 and I can get just over half reception constantly all the way through the pub, that, to me, says that coverage has a number of factors - and handset choice is only the first such!

Guest pd.ryder
...but rumour is they'll be first to market in the UK with HSDPA and the Vario II (HTC Hermes)?

P

Wots HSDPA then? I remember reading about it somewhere but I can't recall the details. Never mind - found it - High Speed Downlink Packet Access :D And where did you hear about the Hermes on O? Any idea if this is gonna be limited to 'business customers only' on daft tariffs and huge up-front costs like their other PPC's?

Tell, tell, tell :)

Guest confucious

Just got my bill through - they seem to have forgotten my 25% discount...

I'll give them a ring tomorrow.

It also showed 83,968Kb of data used - and that was before I got my push email working today :)

How much would that have set me back if I was still with O?

Guest sporkguy
Just got my bill through - they seem to have forgotten my 25% discount...

I'll give them a ring tomorrow.

It also showed 83,968Kb of data used - and that was before I got my push email working today :)

How much would that have set me back if I was still with O?

if you had an Orange world 4 bundle, that would have come to around ?84! without a bundle... god I dread to think.. its about ?3 or ?4 per MB if you dont have a bundle :D

Guest confucious

Just rang T-Mob - It will be fixed but apparently they had a glitch in their system and no-one has been given their 25% discount :)

I felt quite sorry for them. They must be snowed under with people asking wheer their discount is.