£20 Extra Offer

Guest SirGaz

Guest SirGaz

Does anyone have any idea if the ?20 extra offered on some FlexT tariffs will run out? Is it due to end at the end of June or will it go on throughout July.

My wife is looking to switch from orange and he contract runs out at the beginning of August. We don't mind having two contracts (one for O and one for T-Mob) for a short while but if we can wait for another month then we'd prefer to do that.

I'm upgrading in August as I want a Vario 2 but the wife isn't as picky and she wants a Chocolate, which she can get now.

Guest martley

If you can get out of your contract early then you can oay the difference on orange in line rental until August. Otherwise buy direct from T-Mobile and whe yoir contract is up you can just call T-Mobile and port your old number over to T-Mobile. That's what I did when transferring back from 02. I'm so glad I went back to T-Mobile and am so happy with the network and price plan.

Guest SirGaz

Anyone know? There are only a couple of shopping days until the end of the month.

All I want to know is if anyone has heard, one way or the other, whether the extra ?20 offer will continue through July?

Guest sporkguy

Usually T's promotions last for around 1 month, and they use the following month to launch a new one.

With T launching their HSDPA network and making a few 'changes' in August, it would be a bit of a gamble to say whether they will drop the ?20 extra promo this month or next.