Orange SPV M3100

Guest mwright

Guest mwright

I just noticed that the M3100 has appeared on the Orange website as "coming soon".

Is there anyone here in the know that can define "coming soon" for me please.

I am just about to call retentions back after a recent discussion with them. They seem quite keen to prevent me escaping to T-Mobile and are prepared to offer me something decent and I quite fancy the M3100 if I can swing it.

Cheers

Guest goochy1

When people like orange say coming soon they usually don't know their specific launch date. So may not be to the exact day but probably close if its on MoDaCo say so.

goochy1

Guest SirGaz

Well, it's in stock now. At ?150 though I won't be getting one. You have to be a new customer on more than a ?40 a month contract to get it down to ?50, which is just too much in my eyes.

I might wait until it's out on T-Mob and see what price they're quoting.

Guest dr who
Well, it's in stock now. At ?150 though I won't be getting one. You have to be a new customer on more than a ?40 a month contract to get it down to ?50, which is just too much in my eyes.

I might wait until it's out on T-Mob and see what price they're quoting.

Not available on upgrades at the moment.

Guest mwright

Well I got through to retentions, got just the deal I wanted including getting the phone for nothing.

Then he tells me it is out of stock :D

Yet it appears to be available for new customers :)

I thought retentions had stock to use when others did not?

Oh well - I guess I will have to wait a bit

Guest mwright
Well I got through to retentions, got just the deal I wanted including getting the phone for nothing.

Then he tells me it is out of stock :D

Yet it appears to be available for new customers :)

I thought retentions had stock to use when others did not?

Oh well - I guess I will have to wait a bit

Bummer - some body on Modaco is claiming that they got one as an upgrade yeserday! According to O upgraes thay are out of stock and have been since the 11th.

I am officially sulking now!!

Guest dr who
Bummer - some body on Modaco is claiming that they got one as an upgrade yeserday! According to O upgraes thay are out of stock and have been since the 11th.

I am officially sulking now!!

Maybe retentions have a stash of them unavailable to upgrades?

Guest pd.ryder

Maybe, just maybe, if we all refused to buy them because using them 'properly' requires data usage which they are pricing out of the reach of mere mortals with a mortgage and kids.

Just a thought... :)

Guest mattie01

just spoke to orange retentions aswell, as i only have a month left on my contract, it would appear as if i am going to get one for free when they come back into stock someone will call me,

the good thing is the contract i a retaining is for my partner, which means as soon as i get the m3100, i'm off to t-mobile for my contract with W'n'W get the phone the misses likes "prob a lg choclate" then just get the phones unlocked and swap them over. that way the misses keeps her orange number and plan, but with a t-mobile choclate,

i get a orange m3100 (looks better then the t-mobile version imho) with a t-mobile sim with W'n'W in it.. the best of both worlds :)