chucky.egg

Did I say that out loud?

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,724 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping
  • Devices:Desire S
  • Twitter:@chucky_egg
I'm trying to find a way to get WnW (ideally for the standard ?7.50/month) without having to take out another voice contract.

The best I've got to so far is a 50min/XNet SIM-only for ?7.50/month, with WnW added at another ?7.50/month

Is there a way to get WnW data tariffs without the voice tariff?
I thought somebody said that they had WnW on PAYG, but the T-Mobile rep said not.

Dr Who

Dr Who

Timelord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts
When I was looking at it that was the best offer, or you can pay ?1 a day for unlimited data usage on PAYG IIRC.

sporkguy

sporkguy

iSpork

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • Interests:Phone History:<br /><br />-Nokia 5110<br />-Nokia 8210<br />-Nokia 3510i<br />-Nokia 7210<br />-Sony Ericsson K700i<br />-Nokia 6630<br />-Nokia 7610<br />-Orange SPV M500<br />-Orange SPV C500<br />-Sony Ericsson W800i<br />-Nokia N90<br />-Samsung D600<br />-iMate SP5<br />-MDA Vario <br />-MoDaCo C600<br />-MDA Pro<br />-Sony Ericsson K800i<br />-Nokia E61<br />-Nokia N95<br />-LG Viewty<br />-Sony Ericsson W660<br />-Nokia 6500 Classic Black<br />-Sony Ericsson W910<br />-Sony Ericsson C902<br />-Blackberry Curve<br />-Blackberry Bold 9000<br />-iPhone 3GS<br />-HTC Desire<br />-iPhone 4
  • Devices:iPhone 4
  • Twitter:@Super_Nicktendo

I'm trying to find a way to get WnW (ideally for the standard ?7.50/month) without having to take out another voice contract.

The best I've got to so far is a 50min/XNet SIM-only for ?7.50/month, with WnW added at another ?7.50/month

Is there a way to get WnW data tariffs without the voice tariff?
I thought somebody said that they had WnW on PAYG, but the T-Mobile rep said not.

Your T-Mob rep needs shooting - because WnW on PAYG has been available for a couple of months now, as the doc mentioned, its limited to ?1 a day - which aint half bad really.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users