Multiple select & cut, copy, and paste

Guest TerryG

Guest TerryG

Is it possible the lack of this ability is generally acecpted? I'm coming off an MDA and knew there is no touch screen on the Dash but being able to select multiple emails in the Inbox to delete? ... really have to do one at a time?

Also, can't selct text in an email, like a phone number to paste into a new contact? ... or a email address to save in an exixting contact?

Are these capabilities not basically fundamental or am I missing something?

Tried xBar 3.2 on my Dash; took my money for nothing ... xBar doesn't work .... goes through the motions but doesn't paste the text.

Tried Vito Cut and Paste, also doesn't work. Klugy, Action is enter, never pastes, just doesn't do it.

Please straighten me out here ... are you all actually writing things down from one screen and retyping it in another???? Can not be!

I need a drink; let me buy you one too ... TIA.

Is it possible the lack of this ability is generally acecpted? I'm coming off an MDA and knew there is no touch screen on the Dash but being able to select multiple emails in the Inbox to delete? ... really have to do one at a time?

Also, can't selct text in an email, like a phone number to paste into a new contact? ... or a email address to save in an exixting contact?

Are these capabilities not basically fundamental or am I missing something?

Tried xBar 3.2 on my Dash; took my money for nothing ... xBar doesn't work .... goes through the motions but doesn't paste the text.

Tried Vito Cut and Paste, also doesn't work. Klugy, Action is enter, never pastes, just doesn't do it.

Please straighten me out here ... are you all actually writing things down from one screen and retyping it in another???? Can not be!

I need a drink; let me buy you one too ... TIA.

I use VITO Cut and Paste and I LOVE IT. I have an HTC Excalibur. I am not sure why it doesnt work on yours :-( Love to have a drink though.