Photo

Could be dumb question... but how to do an underscore with the on-screen keyboard?!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

newtonmj

newtonmj

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch Diamond
The subject just about says it all - how do you input an underscore _ with the on-screen keyboard? I'll be damned if I can see it!

Mathew

HTC Touch Diamond
ROM 1.93.405.1 WWE (Orange)
Radio 1.00.25.05

The Grim Reaper

The Grim Reaper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:m3100

The subject just about says it all - how do you input an underscore _ with the on-screen keyboard? I'll be damned if I can see it!

Mathew

On my m3100, all i have to do is press the blue circle on the left of the keypad then press the "A" key
Hope this helps m8
kev.

MikeSel

MikeSel

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Devices:Apple iPhone
  • Twitter:@mikesel
On my device I have to press shift the the - key turns to a _ it's the key after the zero on the top line..

Apple iPhone
Vist My Website
@mikesel

newtonmj

newtonmj

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch Diamond

On my device I have to press shift the the - key turns to a _ it's the key after the zero on the top line..

Thanks Mike - that was it. Indeed I see that's how a whole load of other characters are input too - I just hadn't got round to noticing I didn't know where they were also!! (I had a feeling the answer was staring me in the face, and thinking about it now it sounds so obvious not least given it's exactly the same method as I get half the symbols day-in-day-out on a normal PC keyboard!)

GrimReaper - Our keyboard inputs must be different to the M3100 (no blue circle). Thanks for the prompt response anyway.

Mathew

HTC Touch Diamond
ROM 1.93.405.1 WWE (Orange)
Radio 1.00.25.05

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users