Watching movies

Guest phunni

I installed tcpmp on my trinity and it will only display movies watchably if I use the raw video setting. Any film I watch loses the audio sync after a while and I'm not sure if this is likely to be because of the video driver not keeping up with the audio playback - or something to do with how I've encoded the file...

Does anyone have any thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...
I installed tcpmp on my trinity and it will only display movies watchably if I use the raw video setting. Any film I watch loses the audio sync after a while and I'm not sure if this is likely to be because of the video driver not keeping up with the audio playback - or something to do with how I've encoded the file...

Does anyone have any thoughts?

I am not too brilliant in this field but have you tried to encode the videos for Pocket PC using Windows Media Encoder?

It shrinks the video size and the overall file size and I have no problems watching my videos with TCPMP

Again, I am no expert, just something for you to try thats all.

Yeah I have encoded the files for pocket PC - although using different software...

I've shrunk them to the right resolution (320 x 240) and got much smaller file size... These same videos (although encoded to a smaller screen size) worked flawlessly on my Orange SPV C600...

But not on my trinity...

I'm pretty sure it's not the software I'm using (transcode and DVD::rip) - if it is a problem with encoding, then it's more likely my settings - although they look fine to me. I suspect the phone/drivers...

Has anyone else put TCPMP on a trinity and had it disable the graphics driver?