Ecko Theme

Guest Mr.Clean

Guest Mr.Clean

index.php?automodule=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=2077
File Name: Ecko Theme

File Submitter: Mr.Clean

File Submitted: 28 Jan 2007

File Category: QVGA Others

Here's a theme I created based on my favorite clothing line: Ecko! The theme includes the XML layout, a homescreen wallpaper, and several other screens (start menu, volume, warning, etc). You'll have to use a registry editor to setup the other screens, though. I don't feel comfortable with CAB files! Sorry...

This theme makes use of the following plugins:

• Facace 1.2
  • Smart Monitor

The photo contacts will require you to create 40x40 images of your contacts. It doesn't matter where you put them on your phone, but you'll have to edit the XML file accordingly.

Unzip these files to the Application DataHome directory on your phone and enjoy!

Click here to download this file

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest ohsocold

How do I add the contacts to the bottom? Also, is it normal for the background picture to remain the same blue cingular backrground in other screens? I'm using an htc 3125.

• 2 months later...
Guest dremoto

Great theme!!!!! Can this theme made to be adapted to landscape phones? There just needs to be more landscape homescreens in general. Anyway if you can a million thanx :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dremoto
I 2nd dremoto =)

Yes please someone format this to landscape. I love the screen it rocks! I am patiently waiting for someone to help :rolleyes:

Guest mr._mobile

cool theme i just dont know how to install it i dont kow how to do any of these things some help would b nice thnx alot......`tony`...

Guest dremoto
cool theme i just dont know how to install it i dont kow how to do any of these things some help would b nice thnx alot......`tony`...

hey tony, that was just an image i stretched but is in no way an xml file to use. i just havent figured out how to convert the portrait to a landscape screen. if i could i would buddy thats why i am sending out the signal for help lol. and btw you transfer the xml file and background to /application data/home folder on your smartphone then go to the settings menu and then to homescreen. set the homescreen to the one you want and make sure all other settings are set to default.......

Guest dremoto

btw whoever is the brave soul to convert this to landscape can you make a version without the contact plugin involved. i have photo contacts pro and it does not show on the homescreen...

Guest dremoto
smart monitor? i cant find it anywhere

its actually a pay program.....if you are resourceful u can find on some torrents...........

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.