4 replies to this topic

ZSX

ZSX

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Devices:HTC HD2, Linx COmmtiva N700
Hi! I have an MPx200 running WM5 and am trying to change the startup, shutdown and operator splash screens.

I've tried to follow the instructions here:
http://www.modaco.co...ns-t230631.html

but the registry entry HKLM,Software\Microsoft\Splash Screen doesn't seem to exist.

Anyone customized these screens before?

Satan

Satan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Music, Tv, Technology, Video Games, Computers
  • Devices:MPX200
If the registry entry doesn't exist you should safely be able to create it and the effects should still work.

Posted Image

Exodia

Exodia

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch HD
Mind if i ask how you got WM5 on an MPx200? I have an old one that i was playing around with today and i need to flash it (cant get it to hard reset). Might as well go up to WM5 if its possible. ;)
Thanks

HTC Desire

aylanc3

aylanc3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500
  • Twitter:@aylanc3

Mind if i ask how you got WM5 on an MPx200? I have an old one that i was playing around with today and i need to flash it (cant get it to hard reset). Might as well go up to WM5 if its possible. ;)
Thanks

You'll need a memory card of at least 32mb. The released unofficial flash of WM2005 uses all of the memory of the phone and includes also the memory from the SD/MMC card. You will see no "mounted Volume" or "ISPM". But if you use a 512mb card you will have 512-32= 480mb of phone memory.
Don't ask me where to find them, you should start a search, if you have no success, send me an e.mail to my above nickname at gmail dot com.

Exodia

Exodia

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch HD
Thanks

HTC Desire

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users