• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

phshatiy

phshatiy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Hey,

does anyone of you know, how to change validity period of SMS? Yesterday I send SMS to phone which was actualy switched OFF, and few hours later I got message from my provider, that the SMS couldn't be delivered in the specified time. Which actualy sucks a lot. It was just like 13 hours, maybe even less.
I could change this time with my old non-smartphone to one month (Vodafone in my country obviously supports just one month) and it was working fine. So NO PROBLEM with the cell provider.
I didn't find any way how to change in standard settings. So does anyone of you know if there is anything to change in the registry?
Really need help badly  ;)

falseboy

falseboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey,

does anyone of you know, how to change validity period of SMS? Yesterday I send SMS to phone which was actualy switched OFF, and few hours later I got message from my provider, that the SMS couldn't be delivered in the specified time. Which actualy sucks a lot. It was just like 13 hours, maybe even less.
I could change this time with my old non-smartphone to one month (Vodafone in my country obviously supports just one month) and it was working fine. So NO PROBLEM with the cell provider.
I didn't find any way how to change in standard settings. So does anyone of you know if there is anything to change in the registry?
Really need help badly  ;)

In the sms setting,you can change the sms validity period to the longest.

phshatiy

phshatiy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

In the sms setting,you can change the sms validity period to the longest.

No way.. Where then? I searched everywhere.. Except Windows Media player settings ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users