How to change SMS validity period?

Guest phshatiy

Guest phshatiy

Hey,

does anyone of you know, how to change validity period of SMS? Yesterday I send SMS to phone which was actualy switched OFF, and few hours later I got message from my provider, that the SMS couldn't be delivered in the specified time. Which actualy sucks a lot. It was just like 13 hours, maybe even less.

I could change this time with my old non-smartphone to one month (Vodafone in my country obviously supports just one month) and it was working fine. So NO PROBLEM with the cell provider.

I didn't find any way how to change in standard settings. So does anyone of you know if there is anything to change in the registry?

Really need help badly  ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest falseboy
Hey,

does anyone of you know, how to change validity period of SMS? Yesterday I send SMS to phone which was actualy switched OFF, and few hours later I got message from my provider, that the SMS couldn't be delivered in the specified time. Which actualy sucks a lot. It was just like 13 hours, maybe even less.

I could change this time with my old non-smartphone to one month (Vodafone in my country obviously supports just one month) and it was working fine. So NO PROBLEM with the cell provider.

I didn't find any way how to change in standard settings. So does anyone of you know if there is anything to change in the registry?

Really need help badly  ;)

In the sms setting,you can change the sms validity period to the longest.

Guest phshatiy
In the sms setting,you can change the sms validity period to the longest.

No way.. Where then? I searched everywhere.. Except Windows Media player settings ;)