toon9

toon9

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Interests:Smartphones & Playing Golf
  • Devices:iPaq 6915, C550, Vario
Does anyone know if there is a way of entering a £ symbol by using the built in keyboard.
The symbol for the Euro is there but the pound sign appears to have been omitted.

On my T-Mobile Vario, several symbols were mapped to the same key.........I kind of dislike having to jump from one input method ("external" keyboard) to another (software on screen keyboard, meaning I have to get the stylus out !) just to enter certain symbols.

This is the first negative about the device that I ahve come across mind....but it sure is kind of niggly !!

Current Device : iPAQ HW6915

toon9

toon9

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Interests:Smartphones & Playing Golf
  • Devices:iPaq 6915, C550, Vario

Does anyone know if there is a way of entering a £ symbol by using the built in keyboard.
The symbol for the Euro is there but the pound sign appears to have been omitted.

On my T-Mobile Vario, several symbols were mapped to the same key.........I kind of dislike having to jump from one input method ("external" keyboard) to another (software on screen keyboard, meaning I have to get the stylus out !) just to enter certain symbols.

This is the first negative about the device that I ahve come across mind....but it sure is kind of niggly !!

Sorted it.
Hit the relevant Keys for the Euro Symbol, followed by the symbol key and space bar a few times......it cycles through the euro,£ and $ signs.

Current Device : iPAQ HW6915

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users