Possessed Battery Life

Guest ivanmmj

Guest ivanmmj

A little background:

1st MDA was replaced because its screen wavered (looked as if you were staring at the screen through waves on the ocean...)

2nd MDA was replaced because part of the touch screen didn't work.

Now I'm on the third and this one has either a problem dealing with the battery, or the battery that I've had through it all is calling it quits on me.

I will charge the phone and it will be at 100%. It will be good as long as I don't do anything with it. I do anything on it (like turn on the phone part of it, make a call, take a picture) and the battery will drain quickly (like at 2%-20% per minute.) The phone dies within minutes but if you leave it off for 2 or 3 minutes, you can turn it on and it will have 42% or so of battery left now. This will happen over and over again until it will no longer boot until it is charged. If I DO leave it off after it has died on me (before it's completely dead) it will turn on BY ITSELF and be at 4X% power... BY ITSELF.

So... am I looking at YET another replacement or a new battery? Anyone have any similar experiences? Should I take Tmobile's offer to exchange the phone for a DASH? I only have this one because of the touch screen...

EDIT: Oh, and I tried a hard reset to see if that would fix it. No luck.

Edited by ivanmmj

Guest hotphil

I'm not sure about the battery issue, but intrigued to read that someone else has had the wavy lines issue. Think I will definitely take mine back now.

Guest ivanmmj
I'm not sure about the battery issue, but intrigued to read that someone else has had the wavy lines issue. Think I will definitely take mine back now.

Oh, definitively take it back. This is the second most troublesome phone I have ever had... but I love it...

The most troublesome was the Motorola V66... I went through 7 of those. This is only my 3rd one of these.

Oh, definitively take it back. This is the second most troublesome phone I have ever had... but I love it...

The most troublesome was the Motorola V66... I went through 7 of those. This is only my 3rd one of these.

Have you ever thought that you are one of those people that cant have electronics cus your electromagnetic feild is to strong? just a thought.

Guest ivanmmj
Have you ever thought that you are one of those people that cant have electronics cus your electromagnetic feild is to strong? just a thought.

Huh?