Thinkoutside Bluetooth keyboard

Guest _dg

Is anyone using a Thinkoutside bluetooth keyboard with a m700 or Trinity?

There do not seem to be any drivers as yet, and Think Outsides's website says that the m700 is "currently untested", but I'm sure one of the other PPC drivers should work.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, I am using the keyboard with no problems. Just use the latest PPC driver from Thinkoutside.

Thanks.

I had already sorted my problem.

I found out that if I logged on to the thinkoutside site from the PPC, then it would detect the PPC and automatically download the correct driver.

I was trying to look for the driver using my main PC and there were no drivers to be seen for the m700.

Why, they never put a message on their site about this I don't know ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest spacerace
Thanks.

I had already sorted my problem.

I found out that if I logged on to the thinkoutside site from the PPC, then it would detect the PPC and automatically download the correct driver.

I was trying to look for the driver using my main PC and there were no drivers to be seen for the m700.

Why, they never put a message on their site about this I don't know :rolleyes:

Thank you! Just spent about 10 minutes going round in circles on the think outside website trying to find drivers, and being told my device was not compatible! Finally found this thread via Google, and now up and running less than 2 minutes later... They really need to sort out the information given on their site.