Color Scheme in Windows Mobile 6

Guest Zed Drebin

Guest Zed Drebin

Has anyone been able to get a custom scheme in WM6 to remove the gradient? I want my black soft keys back!!!!

Guest Zed Drebin
try wisbar

Thank you but I don't want to add more software, I just want to change the bloody color!

Edited by Zed Drebin

Guest mar11974
Has anyone been able to get a custom scheme in WM6 to remove the gradient? I want my black soft keys back!!!!

Try these, black bars no gradients or black gradients.

NOTE: You must reboot (power cycle) your phone for the bottom bar to update. Tested on T-Mobile Dash with WM6.

BlackBarsScheme.cab

BlackGradScheme.cab

Guest Pr0sper

NOTE: You must reboot (power cycle) your phone for the bottom bar to update. Tested on T-Mobile Dash with WM6.

Where's the difference ... ?

You could also try BaseHueExpress.

Guest Zed Drebin

Black Bars Gradients is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks much. It would be fantastic of someone could post how to create a color scheme in WM6... The scheme I created for WM5 does not seem to work.

• 3 months later...
Guest player911
Where's the difference ... ?

You could also try BaseHueExpress.

That works GREAT on WM6. Thanks a lot. This was exactly what I was looking for, actually better. I like changing my colors around alot, and this makes it VERY easy.

• 4 months later...

I can't seem to get this to work on my Q9h, the softkeys stay that stupid gray color even after a reboot. It looks really bad with the homescreen I like. :(

Any ideas?