Can the alarm work with the E650 switched off?

Guest digibeta10

Guest digibeta10

Hi guys

First time post here - great forum!

I was surprised to find that the alarm on the E650 doesn't seem to work when it's set and the phone is then subsequently switched off. All other phones I've owned let you do this - perfect for when you want a wake-up call but don't want to leave the phone on.

My E650's alarm only works with the phone on, and I can't seem to find any way to change this. Anyone know if it's possible? Is this a WM issue?

Thanks in advance.

Digi.

Guest Griff_FFOC

All the Windows Moble handsets i've had have worked this way. I agree, it's a little annoying, but don't think there's much you can do.

Guest skazz

What you can do is switch the phone into flight mode (i.e. turn off the GSM function as well as BT and WLAN). This will prevent you getting any calls and stop the flashing green light, so the device will effectively be totally quiet. But the alarm will still work.

Guest Griff_FFOC
What you can do is switch the phone into flight mode (i.e. turn off the GSM function as well as BT and WLAN). This will prevent you getting any calls and stop the flashing green light, so the device will effectively be totally quiet. But the alarm will still work.

Which has been removed from the quick list and now seems to only be accessible from the Comm Manager.