Excalibur 8 gig iphone killer

Guest akuma3d

Guest mikeeey
except they wouldn't suck :rolleyes:

8 gig?? where i live you can only get a 1 gig hahahaha. phones stores and cingular stores suck, that's all they got. unless i order it online. even SD's website doesnt have any larger than a 2gb micro sd card on their site. why is this?

o btw i like how this card has a write speed of 8mb/sec. its not even an ultra II card.

Edited by mikeeey

Guest akuma3d
8 gig?? where i live you can only get a 1 gig hahahaha. phones stores and cingular stores suck, that's all they got. unless i order it online. even SD's website doesnt have any larger than a 2gb micro sd card on their site. why is this?

o btw i like how this card has a write speed of 8mb/sec. its not even an ultra II card.

I have noticed I haven't been able to find a 4 gig. Which would come before 8....

BTW. Check best buy. My best buy in austin tx, had Micro SD 2gigs on sale for like 29 bucks. Sounds like your in my area-ish. So, maybe check there. It made me mad, I paid like 70 for my 1 gig.

-Eddie

Guest kburkhart84
I have noticed I haven't been able to find a 4 gig. Which would come before 8....

BTW. Check best buy. My best buy in austin tx, had Micro SD 2gigs on sale for like 29 bucks. Sounds like your in my area-ish. So, maybe check there. It made me mad, I paid like 70 for my 1 gig.

-Eddie

Yeah, now I'm upset. I paid like 60 when I should have waited and went to an electronics store. 8 gig would be nice, but I don't think I'd need it. That's a lot of space.

Guest conan_troutman

this is a bit off topic I know but I was reading the other day that samsung are about to unleash a new phone with 80GB capacity now either that was a missprint or the damn thing can store more on it than my laptop can...so maybe the microsd thing could be true or its another typo stamped right onto the card lol

Guest dropofdreams

The phone is designed to cap at a 2Gb max storage card. You will probably find that the card you were looking at is a different standard of microSD. I was reading about it on another post where they are making ultra high capacity microSD cards and all but they are designed for specific devices.