Storming SPV E650 deals from the MoDaCo Shop

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

Just a quick post to bring some storming deals on the HTC Vox based SPV E650 to your attention.

Courtesy of the MoDaCo Shop (which is run on our behalf by one of the top stores in the country) you can pick up the device with the following deals...

Dolphin £35 - 12 month contract, 14 months half price line rental (or FREE iPod Nano + Tubes or FREE Nintendo DS Lite or FREE photo Printer). Handset FREE!

Dolphin £35 - 18 month contract, 18 months half price line rental (or FREE Canon Camcorder or FREE iPod Nano + Tubes or FREE TomTom One or FREE Xbox 360). Handset FREE!

Racoon £35 - 18 month contract, 18 months half price line rental (or FREE Canon Camcorder or FREE iPod Nano + Tubes or FREE TomTom One or FREE Xbox 360). Handset FREE!

Canary £40 - 18 month contract, 18 months half price line rental (or FREE Canon Camcorder or FREE TomTom One or FREE Xbox 360 or FREE iPod Nano + 12 months 1/2 price). Handset FREE!

...which i'm sure you'll agree are outstanding whichever way you look at it. When you buy a device through the MoDaCo shop, you are eligible for a FREE subscription MoDaCo Ad Free or a £10 discount on MoDaCo Plus or a £10 discount on MoDaCo CamerAware.

Couple this great device and these fantastic detals with the new Orange flat rate data packages and it looks to me like a winner!

Phew!

What are you waiting for? Click here to visit the E650 page on the MoDaCo Shop! :rolleyes:

P

PS For full details on the half price line rental terms, see the terms and conditions page. The discount is via cashback in months 6, 9, 15 and 18. It's pretty straightforward, and we have some of the most accomodating T&Cs in the market. Buy with confidence!

Guest Chiz
Couple this great device and these fantastic detals with the new Orange flat rate data packages and it looks to me like a winner!

So can these data rates be enjoyed from the MoDaCo Shop now? :rolleyes:

Guest markdotpeters5

Sorry, am I being a bit thick... how can you have 14 months half price line rental on a 12 month contract?

Guest Paul (MVP)

You get 2 months more discount if you stay past the 12 months :rolleyes:

The Orange data bundles are applied by Orange directly, so apply to anyone with the appropriate Orange contracts.

P

Guest Chiz
The Orange data bundles are applied by Orange directly, so apply to anyone with the appropriate Orange contracts.

P

Thanks Paul

Guest JamieDow

I think it is a sexy phone, but like the iPod of the smartphone world :rolleyes:

It has it's minor faults but generally i've been very pleased with the handset.

Guest MECX
You get 2 months more discount if you stay past the 12 months :rolleyes:

P

I would wait until the Data bundles become part of the deal to be honest mate, it does say in the T&C's that if you dont "remain on the original tariff" that they have the right to stop you claiming your "half price line rental" back.

It is a little odd how its worded because they normally dont care if you go to a higher tarrif, maybe paul could clear this up.

Guest Paul (MVP)

You will still be staying on the same tariff, just adding the data bundle - this won't affect the ability to claim the cashback.

P

Guest skanna

can someone just clarify these deals. For example, the 12 month Dolphin, is it £17.50 pm line rental for 12 months, free phone AND choice of free gift?? Isnt that equivalent to £210 over 12 months, including phone and a Nintendo DS for example. Or is it £35 pm for 12 months, free phone and then choice of gift, which could either be 1/2 price line rental repaid back, or one of the other gifts.

Guest Paul (MVP)
£35 pm for 12 months, free phone and then choice of gift, which could either be 1/2 price line rental repaid back, or one of the other gifts.

Yes, that it's - kinda.

You don't have to wait until 12 month are up to get your line rental back, it's paid in blocks. The free gift should you choose that option comes after you pay your first bill IIRC.

The £10 MoDaCo benefit comes when the device is delivered to you :rolleyes:

P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest madbandit

and you know, i miss those great deals and have a full rate contract for 18 months...

looks like waiting thew extra 2 or 3 weeks would have saved me a hell of a bundle!

:rolleyes:

maybe next time...

Guest madbandit

Just noticed...

it states 10 months 1/2 price on the 12 month deal and 16 months on the 18 month deal... a change in the offer or some typos somewhere?

Guest rannoch

It looks like the deals are through www.mobiles.co.uk, and their website shows the reduced months at 1/2 price.

So, no typo.

Pity.

rannoch

• 3 weeks later...
It looks like the deals are through www.mobiles.co.uk, and their website shows the reduced months at 1/2 price.

So, no typo.

Pity.

rannoch

Hi,

Anybody got any feedback re this company www.mobiles.co.uk good or bad, i'm looking for a new contract and wary of the new batch of cashback deals where if you fail to get a claim back in on time you forfeit all further claims.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.