Photo

SNES emulator that works with the Blackjack!?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Mario0590

Mario0590

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
This is ridiculous. Iv been relentlessly searching for a version that works best for a smartphone.I have a Motorola Q and I did get snes to run.Except 1)no sound 2)the screen that you play the game is is way too small and 3)The only buttons that work when I play is the buttons on the D-pad.

Masterall we need your help for the sake of all smartphone users!

eyeshark

eyeshark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

This is ridiculous. Iv been relentlessly searching for a version that works best for a smartphone.I have a Motorola Q and I did get snes to run.Except 1)no sound 2)the screen that you play the game is is way too small and 3)The only buttons that work when I play is the buttons on the D-pad.

Masterall we need your help for the sake of all smartphone users!

i am confident that a fix is coming.
just will take some time.

i mean, if i knew what the hell i was doing, i would do it myself! ^^

but i dont :)

slappie

slappie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:cingular 3125

I have the same problem as well...

use the left and right on the dpad to change display types

JenX

JenX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Blackjack

use the left and right on the dpad to change display types

The left/right dpad thing worked, thx. But the display is still really small, does anyone know how to fix this. There is no stretch option under the display menu.

ponyboy

ponyboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:finding a way to get pocket snes to work on my moto q 9h
  • Devices:motorola q9h
this seems to be a dead end myth...... snes on a moto q9h YEAH RIGHT !!!!

i dont think these guys have what it takes to make a fail proof installation guide.

ive been trying for about two weeks and no luck.

the most ive got was, a black screen with some stretched graphics.
and full quality sound.

ive tried adjusting the graphics in the menu options. I can only pick landscape left ....
portrait, portrair right, landscape right can not be highlighted.....

when we read about these tgetfile.dll files...... theres only about 75 thousand different ones you can download.
ive got the tgetfile.dll in my documents. like we were asked to do so.
ive got the pocketsnes in that same folder.
ive got my roms in the same folder.

now what we are not told is, You need to do more to run this program on your phones.
you need to have those files on your pc on your desktop.
you need to active sync your phone to your pc via (usb cable)

transfer these files into your mydocuments folder in your phone and it should work.
yeah right.

there are different versions of this sdk (software development kit)
old version back to 1999 up to present.
but when i installed the files to my phone it told me that this version was outdated and i needed a newer version inorder for this version to work.

these sdk's cost money for the new ones...
ive tried downloading different ones. and im still on these damn forums.

there are about 30 different forums ive read from top to bottom. With instructions on this pocketsnes.
these instructions ive read from this website are missing about 95% of the detail.

im hoping someone out there has a moto q9h and has this pocketsnes up and running.
if they do thats awesome i hope your enjoying it.
maybe share the wealth guys. or knowledge in this case.

peace out

miawarrior542

miawarrior542

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Blackjack
Can any1 explain 2 me in detail how to get the emulator on my Samsung Blackjack? Please no big words and stuff like that... im not all techy and all so i basically just need help doing this...

cakewalk

cakewalk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I cant for some reason get the emu to show up on my phone at all. I have the blackjack 2 with windows mobile 6, does the windows mobile version matter for the tgetfile? Heres what I have done:

I downloaded the tgetfile and installed it on my phone but a message came up that said it might not work cuz its made for mobile 5. Then I put the emu and 2 roms on my micro sd but nothing will show up anywhere, any ideas?

jakem789

jakem789

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Well, I was able to get SNES, NES, Gameboy, and Genesis to work on my phone so I dont know what to say but, I will give you the versions that I have been using. I am using tgetfile for it all and I used a SDA applicator unlocker thing. Also I just added the roms to my storage card (besides the gameboy ones). Make sure you add the emulators and the files used to get them to work to your documents. To open the files go to applications then file explorer and find my documents using that because you can't see the eumlators by just opening my documents for some reason.

SNES= PocketSNES V 1.53 the 2007-10-25 build
Genesis= Picodrive V 0.052
NES= PocketNesterPlus
and finally GB= PocketGnuboy this is the directory I used to set it up \my documents\gameboy save it to there and make an additional folder in there and put all roms there you need more than one rom to play it. EDIT:please run the screen as 160 x 144

I hope that will help alot of other blackjack and blackjack II users getting emu's to work on their phone. :D

EDIT: I forgot to add... some SNES roms do not work
Working
aladdin
bubsy
chrono trigger
donkeykong country
earthbound
final fantasy II
zelda: link to the past
megaman 7
megaman X
Pac-man 2
supermario all stars + world

Non working "Or" cannot support
Megaman X 2
Megaman X 3
Yoshi's Island

Will add more to list as I try more.

quick update: just got FinalBurn to work FTW!

Edited by jakem789, 25 August 2008 - 04:28 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users