• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

zaeb

zaeb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello all,

recently i bought myself the VOX and i'm not able to get my music sorted properly. I copied each album in a folder of its own but i can't get the audiomanger to sort them in an other order other than by alphabet. Putting a playlist in the folders did the trick with the mediaplayer but unfortunately thats not the case with HTCs Audio-Manager - which i would rather use.

Is there a handy tool to convert mp3 to aac? Maybe this would help.

Pr0sper

Pr0sper

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
I think adding mp3 tags would be the easiest way. Simply add the Album tag, and then choose Albums in Audio-Manager.
A good tool for adding mp3 tags is mp3tag.

Hope this helps :rolleyes:

HTC S710

Posted Image

zaeb

zaeb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I already used that tool, but for some reason it ignores the tracknumbers anyway. Probably just a combination of picky software and wrong settings regarding the id3-tag v.1-3.

Even though it uses more resources, i'm going with WMP over Audio-Manager now since (at least) it sorts my mp3 when i put a .m3u in the folder.

billbo

billbo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Devices:Sasmung Omnia

I already used that tool, but for some reason it ignores the tracknumbers anyway. Probably just a combination of picky software and wrong settings regarding the id3-tag v.1-3.

Even though it uses more resources, i'm going with WMP over Audio-Manager now since (at least) it sorts my mp3 when i put a .m3u in the folder.

Is there already any solution for that problem?
I have the same issue on my Samsung Omnia with its Touch Player.

ICQEagle

ICQEagle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Devices:HTC S710
The solution is... Use Conduits Pocket Player (currently version 3.7) instead! ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users