Problem:SDA goes back to Default ringtone

Guest rhadsea

Guest rhadsea

I have had my SDA for about 9 months.

Up until 2 weeks ago, it had the T-Mobile ROM.

Then, I flashed it with the iMate ROM, but I went back and re-flashed it with the T-Mobile ROM. That's when I noticed that my ring tone keeps going back to the Windows Default ringtone after a soft reset.

I went ahead and flashed it today with the Cingular ROM, and I noticed that my ringtone still goes back to the Windows Default ringtone after a soft reset.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Guest mikeeey
I have had my SDA for about 9 months.

Up until 2 weeks ago, it had the T-Mobile ROM.

Then, I flashed it with the iMate ROM, but I went back and re-flashed it with the T-Mobile ROM. That's when I noticed that my ring tone keeps going back to the Windows Default ringtone after a soft reset.

I went ahead and flashed it today with the Cingular ROM, and I noticed that my ringtone still goes back to the Windows Default ringtone after a soft reset.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

my sda only does this when i use wm5storage sometimes. do u use this program often? it might be the cause.

Guest rhadsea
my sda only does this when i use wm5storage sometimes. do u use this program often? it might be the cause.

wm5storage is installed on my SDA phone newly flashed with the Cingular ROM, however I haven't used it yet since I installed it early this afternoon.

wm5storage was not installed on the T-Mobile ROM that the Cingular ROM replaced but my ringtone kept going back to the Windows Default after each soft reset.

Guest mikeeey
wm5storage is installed on my SDA phone newly flashed with the Cingular ROM, however I haven't used it yet since I installed it early this afternoon.

wm5storage was not installed on the T-Mobile ROM that the Cingular ROM replaced but my ringtone kept going back to the Windows Default after each soft reset.

had u turned your phone off for a minute at the most? that way the time and date reset, and idk if anything else resets.

btw i had just switched service but kept my unlocked sda. i thought about putting the cingular rom on but i remembered that cingular's 2125 has no wifi. does this rom have wifi? if so where can i get this rom? (if it's legal and official)

Guest rhadsea
had u turned your phone off for a minute at the most? that way the time and date reset, and idk if anything else resets.

btw i had just switched service but kept my unlocked sda. i thought about putting the cingular rom on but i remembered that cingular's 2125 has no wifi. does this rom have wifi? if so where can i get this rom? (if it's legal and official)

The ringtone still goes back to the default no matter what.

And, CRAP, I just realized, after reading what you wrote, that this Cingular ROM has no wifi. It's not in the Comm Manager. I guess I'll go to the iMate ROM.

Guest mikeeey
The ringtone still goes back to the default no matter what.

And, CRAP, I just realized, after reading what you wrote, that this Cingular ROM has no wifi. It's not in the Comm Manager. I guess I'll go to the iMate ROM.

lol that wasnt what i was hoping to heat back, but im glad i know for sure now.

well hopefully after going back to the imate rom your ringtone problem will be fixed.

i wonder if the HTC STRtrk rom will work. i think it has everything out phones need, but i dont know for sure..

Guest rhadsea
lol that wasnt what i was hoping to heat back, but im glad i know for sure now.

well hopefully after going back to the imate rom your ringtone problem will be fixed.

i wonder if the HTC STRtrk rom will work. i think it has everything out phones need, but i dont know for sure..

Yeah, the ringtone problem got fixed with the iMate ROM.

I don't know anything about the HTC Star Trek and whether that ROM would work for my phone. From my understanding, Cingular was the company that put out the latest and newest ROM that would work for my phone, but they did not include any wifi capabilities with the ROM since their phones don't have it.