HTC Advantage

Guest pjh2903

Guest pjh2903

I have just got a new HTC Advantage (X7500 / Ameo) and have a couple of questions I am hoping someone can answer for me.

1) Where can I get all the settings for the Vodafone and O2 UK networks? GPRS, MMS etc.

2) I use Vodafone at home and O2 at work - is it possible to have both setup on the phone at the same time so I could just swap the sim cards over in the evenings and at the weekend without having to reconfigure everything all the time?

Many thanks in advance.

Guest lusunrose

Try the support of shaston, they work with HTC they can give you a help....

http://support.shaston.com

I have just got a new HTC Advantage (X7500 / Ameo) and have a couple of questions I am hoping someone can answer for me.

1) Where can I get all the settings for the Vodafone and O2 UK networks? GPRS, MMS etc.

2) I use Vodafone at home and O2 at work - is it possible to have both setup on the phone at the same time so I could just swap the sim cards over in the evenings and at the weekend without having to reconfigure everything all the time?

Many thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
Guest atari001

You can set up as many different GPRS/MMS connections as you wish as long as you name them differently and have the correct settings for each. If you swap sim cards you will just need to go to the connections shortcut and change your networks on the advanced tab. Easier option if you are using it for email/web at home is to use wireless as it's pretty fast on the Advantage.