WMP11-RK Landscape Skin

Guest rlckolber

Guest rlckolber

Hi,

I've made a version of a Windows Media Player 11 Skin. I know there are several good ones out there, but I was looking for something that provided more album art real-estate.

I really don't care for the default Media Player 10 skin and the version that comes with the Blackjack is really basic.

I typically don't post much, but I have a good bit of experience with Windows. Several folks have asked me about it, so I figured it would be nice to share it. I'm using a Samsung Blackjack which has a landscape screen. I really like the clean look and the WMP11 interface.

Enjoy.

post-160001-1182128669_thumb.jpg

WMP11_RK__Landscape__Skin.zip

Guest mikeeey
Hi,

I've made a version of a Windows Media Player 11 Skin. I know there are several good ones out there, but I was looking for something that provided more album art real-estate.

I really don't care for the default Media Player 10 skin and the version that comes with the Blackjack is really basic.

I typically don't post much, but I have a good bit of experience with Windows. Several folks have asked me about it, so I figured it would be nice to share it. I'm using a Samsung Blackjack which has a landscape screen. I really like the clean look and the WMP11 interface.

Enjoy.

post-160001-1182128669_thumb.jpg

WMP11_RK__Landscape__Skin.zip

nice!

im glad to see some landscape wmp11 skins being made. i would make them if i had a device to test with.

idk how easy this would be but u may make some landscape skins based on mine if u want. :rolleyes:

Guest rlckolber
nice!

im glad to see some landscape wmp11 skins being made. i would make them if i had a device to test with.

idk how easy this would be but u may make some landscape skins based on mine if u want. :rolleyes:

Sure... I'll give it a shot. My wife owns a Cingular 2125 which is portrait. I can test both, but I don't see the 2125 too much. :P

same on you as well... feel free to use mine and tweak any way you like. We'll both be smarter for it and I'll give folks some options in both directions.

• 8 months later...