Ringtones for Everyone, NOT (don't bother)

Guest VaughanWoodall

Guest fraser

What's with the "send me a copy of the list" nonsense? Have you folks ever heard of web pages? Hello? Are we to place requests via tin cans and pieces of string?

Guest mavisdavis

What I think the thing is here, is people want to see what .wavs other people have i currently have over 300 alot off www.coolsmartphone.com and loads and loads I`ve made myself from the great hints n tips people have posted here.Even though I have hundreds of the things I would still be interested in Other peoples collections. Thats my 2 peneth worth... :lol:

• 1 month later...
Guest damianbyrne

Guys, I went searching and found a few which were ok, but not what I wanted so as Midnight said, got off my ass and made my own....

Days later and after hammering Nero Wave editor and my endless collection of MP3s, I have loads of them, even ringtones for peoples names (Clare, We are Family, Byrne Baby Byrne(Cheat there))..

Go on, have a go....

Guest paddy_mcnulty

Oooh, and me too if you've got the time. Just got my SPV and trying to locate some decent ringtones for it....

Cheers P

Guest madu

I am very tempted to lock this nonsense topic. MrVandaloo is not going to post anything as it seems. We'll let it be for now, but personally reading this 'me too' makes me angry!!