Wing memory

Guest evillordnikon

Guest evillordnikon

i own the t-mobile wing and i agree with the fact that the lack of memory really sucks for it. i did the pagepool edit, it works great. one thing i noticed is that under the settings in the memory section it doesnt have a slider to control mem tweaking between storage and program like all pocket pcs have... i also have a program called "memmaid" that does have the slider for tweaking but whenever i try to change it, it jumps right back to the default position... my question is can anyone find a way to unlock that slider so i can have more program memory?

Guest Mi|enko
i own the t-mobile wing and i agree with the fact that the lack of memory really sucks for it. i did the pagepool edit, it works great. one thing i noticed is that under the settings in the memory section it doesnt have a slider to control mem tweaking between storage and program like all pocket pcs have... i also have a program called "memmaid" that does have the slider for tweaking but whenever i try to change it, it jumps right back to the default position... my question is can anyone find a way to unlock that slider so i can have more program memory?

I've used the program with both an mda and a wing, and I've never gotten that slider in memmaid to work.