The $4.99 3.5mm ExtUSB adaptor

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest guffest

Ok, I missed ou last time too, so here a list for another group buy to see if there is interest.

I have added the names fom last few posts, please remove your name if no longer interested

Group Buy:

scottishbloke

merryn (*2)

guffest

anyone else??

Guest Monolithix

I'm happy to start up another bulk buy scheme, i reckon after delivery from the US, paypal fees and UK postage it'll be about £3.50 each. We'd need to get 30 people together again though!

scottishbloke

merryn (*2)

guffest

RTDice (*2)

Monolithix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest prajith
While browsing through the site of MoDaCo Plus Partner Semsons today (where MoDaCo Plus members receive a 10% discount don't you know!), I came across the rather nifty looking bit of kit below at a bargain price of only $4.99 - it's an extUSB to miniUSB / 3.5mm converter.

Unfortunately shipping costs from the US means it's probably only a viable purchase for those also on that side of the pond (unless you pick up one of their wide range of BT GPS at the same time), but it looks like a very hand piece of kit to have!

Visit the product page to find out more and to order!

P

18-Jul-2007_adaptor.JPG

hey paul does that connector fit into the Vox. Can you attach a picture, would like to know if that connector looks too big with the Vox.

• 1 month later...
Guest rameses
I'm happy to start up another bulk buy scheme, i reckon after delivery from the US, paypal fees and UK postage it'll be about £3.50 each. We'd need to get 30 people together again though!

scottishbloke

merryn (*2)

guffest

RTDice (*2)

Monolithix

I'd be in for another.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.